홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》You should put t…

이순락기자 0 1943

f2e55e7c667edd5b41a86232197787c9_1668986722_4185.jpg

In order for life to go smoothly and smoothly, you have to put on the first button well. It's what my father used to say.

When I was young, I didn't listen to my father very much, but as I get older, I remember the old words and things that my father told me by my father. When I was young, my father opened the table and taught me how to study, and after studying, I went out of the house and spent an exciting day with my friends.

You can't live your life according to the standard, but I think about what it would have been like if you had diligently studied as your father said and walked the path of a school teacher or public official that model students prefer the most.

I didn't ask my son who took the college entrance exam the other day about whether he did well on the test. This is because he believes in his son who calmly goes to the test site on the day of the CSAT.

When I see my son who says he took the test as he usually does, I think he resembles his father's sincere life.

He urged his dependable son to reflect on and keep his preparations for the exam, as it is only the first of many tests in his life.

Like any family with a high school senior, I lived with the heart of having a birth like a temple for a year. I couldn't even ask my son to work out with me.

After the college entrance exam, I gave my son a lesson on tennis sports that I could confidently advise and teach him. I introduced tennis as the most gentle and excellent sport of all sports, and my son followed better than I thought.

I am very proud of the moment when I will play tennis with my son in the future, and I am looking forward to the future.

f2e55e7c667edd5b41a86232197787c9_1668986741_4832.jpg
Photo description: The most representative tennis first lesson that will be a lifelong exercise for the son who took the CSAT

-You should put the first button on everything.-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 수능을 치룬 아들에게 평생운동이 될 가장 대표적인 테니스 첫 레슨 현장

인생이 순탄하고 순조롭게 흘러가기 위해서는 첫단추를 잘 끼워야 하는 법이다. 아버지께서 늘 하시던 말씀이다.

어릴적에는 아버지의 말씀을 그다지 새겨듣지 못했지만 나이가 드니, 아버지께서 해주셨던 옛적의 말과 일들이 새록새록 떠오른다. 어린시절 휴일이면 아버지께서 밥상을 펴놓고 시간 짬을 내어 공부를 가르쳐주셨고, 공부가 끝나면 집밖으로 나가 친구들과 신나는 일과를 보냈던 추억이 많다.

인생을 정석대로 살 수는 없겠지만, 아버지 말씀대로 부지런히 공부에 매진하여 모범생들이 가장 선호하는 학교 선생이나 공무원의 길을 걸었다면 지금의 모습은 어떠했을지 생각해본다.

얼마전 수능을 치룬 아들에게 시험을 잘 봤는지에 대해서 물어보지 않았다. 수능 시험 당일에도 담담히 시험장에 나서는 아들의 모습을 믿어의심치 않아서이다.

평소에 치던대로 시험을 쳤다는 말을 하는 아들을 보면 아버지의 성실했던 인생을 닮았다는 생각도 든다.

듬직한 아들에게 수능시험은 앞으로 인생에서 치뤄야 될 많은 시험중에 첫번째에 불과하며 시험을 준비해온 과정을 잘 되새기고 간직하기를 당부했다.

고3 수험생을 둔 여느 가정처럼 1년간 절간같은 생할을 한다는 마음으로 살았다. 아들에게 같이 운동하자는 말도 못했다.

수능이 끝나고, 아들에게 내가 자신있게 조언해주고 가르쳐 줄 수 있는 테니스 운동을 레슨 시켜줬다. 테니스는 모든 운동중에 가장 신사적이고 훌륭한 운동이라고 소개했고 아들은 생각 이상으로 잘 따라했다.

앞으로 아들과 함께 테니스를 하게 될 순간이 오게되어 참으로 가슴 뿌듯하고 미래가 기대된다.

-어떤 일이든지 첫단추를 잘 끼워야한다.-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand