홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》About the method…

이순락기자 0 1498

fad6b61f97e46da875e493682f76ec10_1678837804_8505.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association 

The well-dying program conducted by the Yeongju Health Center is a variety of programs under the theme of △ candid conversation about death △ how to write a will △ "pre-life medical intention" that reveals in advance that you will not receive unnecessary medical treatment when you become irrecoverable later △ Planting companion plants for psychological stability and emotional development △ Taking photos of your life (I today).

An elderly person who is scheduled to participate in the program said, "It's my first time in this kind of program, and I was afraid of death, but now I can prepare to greet you beautifully and with dignity," adding, "I'm especially looking forward to the 'taking my own life pictorial' program."

Man is a weak being. The unknown fate of those who stand before the ears of life and death depends only on God's choice.

Humans are beings that everyone cannot live forever, and there are too many lingering feelings about life to accept the inevitable death.

This is because it is no exaggeration to say that the reason and purpose of human life are to persistently maintain life against death.

However, death is inevitable for all beings, but how to accept and deal with it is up to the individual.

In order to face death suddenly, it is necessary to accept it according to one's religion or belief and to think about death according to the god or worldview that one believes in.

You should spend the rest of your life with your family or friends, look back on your relationships with them, share memories, cultivate true self-acceptance and self-pity, and find ways to deal with anxiety and fear.

Yoga or meditation that is beneficial for one's mind and body is also. In addition, various creative activities such as reading, composing, or drawing are also helpful. This is because they are things that will prove that they have lived in the world and leave behind.

Talking about death is one way. Watching movies about death or reading books about death can also be helpful.

The most important thing is consideration for the remainers. You should look back on what life you lived with your loved ones and try to remain a memorable person for them.

fad6b61f97e46da875e493682f76ec10_1678837832_9548.jpg
Photo description: Youngju Health Center's 'Happy Old Age, Well Dying Program' operation site

- About the methodology for a stunned death. -

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 영주보건소의 '행복한 노년, 웰다잉 프로그램' 운영 현장

영주보건소에서 실시하고 있는 웰다잉 프로그램은 △죽음에 관한 허심탄회한 대화 △유언장 작성 방법 △훗날 회복 불가능한 상태가 됐을 때 불필요한 의료행위를 받지 않겠다는 뜻을 미리 밝혀두는 ‘사전연명의료의향서’ 작성 △심리안정과 정서함양을 위한 반려식물 심기 △나만의 인생 화보 찍기(오늘은 내가 주인공)라는 다양한 주제의 프로그램으로 진행되고 있다.

프로그램에 참여 예정인 한 어르신은 “이런 프로그램은 처음이며, 죽음이라는게 막연히 두려웠는데, 이제는 아름답고 품위있게 맞이할 준비를 할 수 있겠다”며, “특히 ‘나만의 인생 화보 찍기’ 프로그램이 너무 기대된다”고 교육에 대한 기대감을 밝혔다.

인간은 나약한 존재다. 생사의 귀로 앞에 선 사람들의 한치 앞도 알 수 없는 운명은 오직 신의 선택에 달려 있다.

인간은 모두가 영원히 살 수 없는 존재이며 필연적으로 찾아오는 죽음을 초연히 받아들이기에는 삶에 대한 미련이 너무 많다.

인간이 살아가는 이유와 목적은 죽음에 맞서 끈질기게 생명을 유지하는데 있다고 해도 과언이 아니기 때문이다.

하지만 죽음은 모든 존재에게 피할 수 없는 것이나 어떻게 죽음을 받아들이고 처리하는지는 개인의 몫이다.

초연히 죽음을 맞이하기 위해서는 자신의 종교나 신념에 따라 이를 받아들이고 자신이 믿는 신이나 세계관에 따라 죽음을 생각하는 자세가 필요하다.

생의 남은 시간을 가족이나 친구와 함께 시간을 보내며, 그들과 인연을 돌아보고 추억을 공유하고 진정한 자기 수용과 자기 연민을 배양하며, 불안과 두려움을 처리하는 방법을 찾는 삶을 살아야 한다.

자신의 마음과 몸을 위해 유익한 요가나 명상도 좋다. 그리고 읽기와 작곡 또는 그림 그리기 등 다양한 창작활동도 도움이 된다. 자신이 세상을 살았다는 것을 증명하고, 세상에 남기고 갈 것들이기 때문이다.

죽음에 대한 이야기를 해보는 것도 하나의 방법이 된다. 죽음을 담은 영화를 보거나, 죽음을 다룬 책을 읽어보는 것도 도움이 될 수 있다.

가장 중요한 것은 남은 이들에 대한 배려이다. 사랑하는 사람들과 자신이 어떤 생명을 살았는지 돌아보며, 그들을 위해 기억에 남는 사람으로 남아있을 수 있도록 노력해야 한다.

-초연한 죽음을 위한 방법론에 대하여-

세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand