홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Buddhist Mon Jaj…

이순락기자 0 1343

7f9e4550a122bdfb9a49b129bd70dbf4_1648157429_5336.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

Monk Jajung is a person who takes 10 steps and 1 times the 807km distance from Busan to the Unification Observatory.

Monk Jajung, who published "64 Days on the Road," wrote a long journey with Monk Bogwang and Monk Seokgwang for 64 days in the book.

The purpose of 10 steps and 1 times, which seemed reckless to criminals, was to pray for overcoming economic difficulties, reunification of the two Koreas, and coexistence.

Monk Jajung's philosophy of performing is that intelligence rather than knowledge is more religion than art, religion should not have a commercial purpose, should not have a religious leader, and practice should become a daily life.

The following is what Monk Jajung left through 64 days of training on the road.

What do you think so much about, practitioner, walking on the street without catching a single thought?

You, the attendant, distinguishes between high and low, even though the bowing is the lower heart.

What are you going to play in the shade of a tree, my attendant?

- Attendant. -

Sit down, stand up, lie down, and walk, but it's a joy to the whole body.

My body shivers only when I breathe.

I'd like to speak to the students who study.

Don't brag about the depth of your studies, but push forward with consistent faith.

Otherwise, pride will lead to jealousy and prayer will be slack.

Let's crave the truth.

What is this?

Q: Memories, Buddhist monk Jajung-nim.

7f9e4550a122bdfb9a49b129bd70dbf4_1648157458_0326.jpg 

Photo description: April 12, 2015 In front of sunny cherry blossoms, Buddhist monk Zazhong's talent donation site for the 18th ceremony of Taegukgi Gong 

The President of the World Gold Palace Sports Association, Buddhist Monk Jajung-

2022. 3.25. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand