홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Father's Big Pla…

이순락기자 0 3098

7b4aa4f0d67398b1a17c2bcff26c2efd_1647808974_7799.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

The elderly who lived healthy and well for a lifetime, lived long and died, and are called hosang.

My late father died at the age of 82.

It is regrettable that the deceased ended the world earlier than other elderly people today, looking beyond the age of 100 and 120 years old.

And I have mixed feelings about the reason why he died early.

My father did not live a long life, but he was a mutual friend among the family members.

The reason is that my father was thorough until the day he passed away and finished the fief.

They built a lot of people around them because they thought their children would suffer from the funeral of the deceased, and 10 years ago, they even buried a stone coffin in Gamyo.

Moreover, until the last day of the ceremony, he made the diary of heaven smooth.

The dawn of the last day of the funeral was very cold and a strong wind blew, but the moment he died and went to the burial site, the wind stopped and the mild weather continued.

Despite the cloudy weather, at the moment of building a fountain house, the sun shone and set repeatedly, and it was a perfect day.

It was only at the last moment of the flat earth festival that the rain fell a little from the sky.

My mother says that heaven's heart is like my father's.

The father, who was an educator, took the initiative until the last moment of going to heaven and prepared all scenarios from his life to give enlightenment and teaching to his children.

All of my father's acquaintances who I had interacted with in my life came and many were sad.

I will not forget the great place of my father, who taught the world the right deeds and lessons.

7b4aa4f0d67398b1a17c2bcff26c2efd_1647809005_1656.jpg
The sound of sashimi comforting the deceased (2021.3.21)

- World Gold Archery Sports Association President's Word, Father's Big Place -

2021. 3.21. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand