홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Overcoming criti…

이순락기자 0 2229

4b697c89a0dc10a9033294efb653d3da_1647034714_258.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

Not long ago, I had to be criticized for what kind of person's annoyance was caused by my quote for the president of the World Gold Palace Sports Association.

He sarcastically insulted the life he had lived, saying it was a word used by great men, saying it was arrogant.

I just expressed the meaning of simply a record of words, meaning "to record" in "speech."

I have been writing nonstop since early November last year to pay attention to each phrase every day, to create words that are not in the world and to have my own belief and will not give up on gold palace sports.

I thought about whether the efforts so far would be put in an open place because they felt vain and useless in a moment due to criticism.

However, if the goal was to inform the world, I thought that I should be criticized for anything around me.

I think things in the world are a series of misunderstandings and distrust, but after death, they are all useless.

I strengthen my mind to walk on my own path that I wanted to inform the world no matter what anyone said during my lifetime.

You can't live with only praise for what you do in the world. Even if you criticize yourself, you have to embrace and hug him. This is because Jesus' words to love enemies were a universal truth to protect peace.

4b697c89a0dc10a9033294efb653d3da_1647034729_4635.jpg
Photo description: The phrase written in the parking lot bathroom of Chilgok Gasil Cathedral, is a series of life waste emissions. It is right to take responsibility for the trash you throw away. (2022.3.11.)

- Quote from the World Geumgung Sports Association. Overcoming criticism. -

2022. 3.12. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand