홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 Life scenarios …

이순락기자 0 1223

88aea44d1610b4ef96c4d0738e3e0f83_1682894758_6828.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association

Life is a drama. Well-organized dramas are recognized by people and sloppy dramas are shunned.

It is difficult to make a good drama that everyone can relate to.

However, if you write a good scenario, you will have a good drama to match it.

The same is true of life. If you plan and organize a good life scenario, you will be able to live a richer life and end your life.

First, before you create a life scenario, you should know what you want to achieve in life.

Take the time to think and record long-term and short-term goals.

And keep in mind that my values are important principles and beliefs to me.

You should know that they can affect the choices I make and the direction of my life.

Think about what values are most important to me and how they can affect my life scenario.

I have to look at where I am in my life now.

What are my strengths and weaknesses, what resources are available, and this helps me determine the steps I need to take to achieve my goals.

A clear understanding of goals, values, and current situations can create a timeline for life scenarios.

You should think about the major milestones you want to reach and when you want to achieve them.

There is no life scenario without a challenge. You have to think about what obstacles you can encounter in the process and how you can overcome them.

With all this information in mind, you can plan for life scenarios. This can include education and career and goals, personal development goals, and financial goals.

You should always keep in mind that life is unpredictable and that life scenarios may have to change as things change. The plan can be adjusted as needed.

Creating a life scenario can help you visualize your goals and make plans to achieve them.

Design a life scenario to live a rewarding life.

88aea44d1610b4ef96c4d0738e3e0f83_1682894787_8552.jpg
Photo description: Symbolic sculpture of the '2023 National Sports Festival' held four years after the COVID-19 pandemic

- World Geumgung Sports Association's words of the day, life scenarios are needed to make a good life.-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 코로나19 펜데믹 이후 4년 만에 개최된 '2023년 전국생활체육 대축전' 상징 조형물

인생은 한편의 드라마다. 잘 구성된 드라마는 사람들에게 인정을 받고 엉성한 드라마는 외면을 받는다.

만인이 공감하는 좋은 드라마를 만들기란 어렵다.

하지만 좋은 시나리오를 작성한다면 그에 걸맞는 좋은 드라마가 탄생하게 된다.

인생도 마찬가지다. 좋은 인생 시나리오를 기획하고 구성해 본다면, 자신의 인생은 좀 더 윤택한 삶을 살다가 생을 마감할 수 있을 것이다.

먼저 인생 시나리오를 만들기 전에 인생에서 달성하고 싶은 것이 무엇인지 알아야 한다.

시간을 내어 장기 그리고 단기 목표에 대해 생각하고 기록하라.

그리고 나의 가치는 나에게 중요한 원칙과 신념임을 명심하라.

그것들은 내가 내리는 선택과 나의 삶의 방향에 영향을 미칠 수 있다는 사실을 알아야 한다.

어떤 가치가 나에게 가장 중요한지, 그리고 그것이 나의 인생 시나리오에 어떤 영향을 미칠 수 있는지 생각해 보라.

지금 나의 삶에서 내가 현재 어디에 있는지 살펴봐야만 한다.

나의 강점과 약점은 무엇인지, 어떤 자원을 사용할 수 있는지, 이렇게 하면 목표를 달성하기 위해 취해야 할 단계를 결정하는 데 도움이 된다.

목표와 가치 그리고 현재 상황을 명확하게 이해하면 인생 시나리오에 대한 타임라인을 만들 수 있다. 

도달하고자 하는 주요 이정표와 이를 달성하고자 하는 시기에 대해 생각해야 한다.

도전이 없는 인생 시나리오는 없다. 그 과정에서 어떤 장애물에 부딪힐 수 있는지, 어떻게 극복할 수 있는지 생각해야 한다.

이 모든 정보를 염두에 두고 인생 시나리오에 대한 계획을 세울 수 있다. 여기에는 교육과 경력과 목표와 개인 개발 목표 그리고 재정 목표 등이 포함될 수 있다.

인생은 예측할 수 없으며 상황이 변함에 따라 인생 시나리오가 바뀌어야 할 수도 있음을 항상 염두에 둬야만 한다. 필요에 따라 계획을 조정할 수 있다.

인생 시나리오를 만드는 것은 목표를 시각화하고 달성하기 위한 계획을 세우는 데 도움이 될 수 있다.

보람된 삶을 살기 위한 인생 시나리오를 설계하라.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 좋은 인생을 만들기 위해 인생 시나리오가 필요하다.-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추진

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand