홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 About your alwa…

이순락기자 0 1269

1c36a69cb727c6e26c7cdd24c7ab7e62_1683760014_4348.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association 

John Kiho is a lecturer and writer who has encouraged countless people with his mind power program.

For three years from 1975, he lived in the mountains of Canada, completed the Mind Power Program by studying training life and human inner thinking, and began lecturing the public on his principles in 1978, which soon captivated tens of millions of people around the world.

John Kiho said of having a mind for appreciation, "There is a hierarchy in life that is not revealed, that appreciation for what we have should always precede the acquisition of what we crave. Appreciation always comes first, and appreciation always begins today, right now, in our lives that are not perfect."

I appreciate being able to see the sun rising every morning.

I'm grateful to be able to walk around the world on two feet.

I am grateful to have a healthy body and mind.

I am grateful that my family who really cares about me is always with me.

I am grateful that I can be faithful to my present work for the future.

1c36a69cb727c6e26c7cdd24c7ab7e62_1683760047_8679.jpg
Photo Description: On the morning of Hyeonggok-dong, I am grateful for the sun shining brightly through the alleys.

- World Geumgung Sports Association, today's words, about your always grateful mind.-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 형곡동의 아침, 골목사이로 찬란히 빛을 비쳐주는 태양이 있어 감사하다.

존 키호는마인드 파워 프로그램으로 수많은 사람들의 용기를 북돋워준 강연자이자 작가이다. 

1975년부터 3년 동안 캐나다의 산 속에 은거하며 수련 생활과 인간 내면의 사고 작용을 연구해 마인드 파워 프로그램을 완성하여 1978년부터 자신이 만든 원칙을 대중에게 강의하기 시작했고, 이것은 곧 전세계 수천만 명의 마음을 사로잡았다.

존 키호가 말하길 감사에 대한 마음 가짐에 대해 "인생에는 드러나지 않는 위계질서가 있는데, 우리가 가진 것에 대한 감사가 언제난 우리가 갈망하는 것에 대한 획득보다 선행해야 한다는 것이다. 감사는 늘 먼저 오며, 감사는 언제나 오늘, 바로 지금, 완벽하지 않은 우리의 삶 속에서 시작된다."라고 하였다.

나는 매일 아침 뜨는 태양을 볼 수 있는 것에 대해 감사한다.

나는 두 발로 온 세상을 걸어다닐 수 있음에 대해 감사한다.

나는 건강한 몸과 마음을 가진 것에 대해 감사한다.

나는 나를 진심으로 생각해주는 가족이 늘 함께 하는 것에 대해 감사한다.

나는 미래를 위해 현재의 일에 충실할 수 있음에 대해 감사한다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 늘 감사한 마음가짐에 대하여.-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추진

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand