홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Inside the Cloud

이순락기자 0 891
e04d946d09d34faccecd22355342a81c_1722981137_6414.jpg
President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications 

The sky always captivates me. It is a kind of silent meditation, a journey inward, looking at the endless sky. Clouds are the landscapes we encounter on the journey. This landscape is immobilized, constantly changing, and reflects the image of our minds in it. As we look at the clouds, we unknowingly explore the inside.

A cloud is a soft, mysterious being. Its shape is unclear but clearly where it is. This ambiguity of a cloud poses a question to us. What should we see in it? No, or more accurately, how can we find ourselves in it?

As a child, I looked at clouds and thought of endless stories. A cloud wasn't just a collection of water droplets floating in the sky. It was a fairytale citadel, a doorway to a mysterious world. I swam through a sea of endless imaginations in it. But the imagination wasn't just an illusion. It was something that came up from within me, an unspoken language that revealed itself.

Clouds sometimes took the form of fear. A thick, dark cloud symbolized my inescapable inner anxiety. In it I had to face solitude and anxiety, and emotions I didn't understand. But even such clouds were precious. It was a task I had to face, and a part of myself I had to understand.

Hermann Hesse always emphasized to us the journey inside. For him, the real journey was not to wander around the outside world, but to find a way toward himself. Looking at the clouds, we can begin such a journey. The clouds reflect our inner landscape and reveal emotions and thoughts that we do not recognize.

Through the cloud, we find ourselves. It is like a giant mirror. We face our unconsciousness in it, and we find our true desires and fears. We see our own truth in it. A cloud is not just a natural phenomenon. It is a tool to explore our inner depths, and a window into the state of our souls.

One day, I saw an infinitely peaceful figure in the cloud. It seemed as if it were an old citadel, still and still. I felt reconciled with myself in the cloud. It was the result of me accepting myself and silencing my inner vortex. The cloud was a symbol of peace that I had long searched for.

However, clouds are not always there. They are constantly changing and approaching us in a new way. We must change ourselves in those changes. Through clouds, we must constantly rediscover ourselves and look at the world from a new perspective.

The cloud resembles our soul. It is free, always changing, and whispering something to us. Hearing the whisper and finding the hidden meaning is our life's journey. Let's look at the sky and find our inner scenery in the clouds. There must be hidden our truths that we did not know.

e04d946d09d34faccecd22355342a81c_1722981167_2385.jpg
Photo Description: Summer Clouds Floating on Mount Geumo

-World Gold Palace Sports Association's Horse of the Day, Inside the Cloud-

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 금오산 위에 떠있는 여름 구름

하늘은 언제나 나를 사로잡는다. 그것은 일종의 무언의 명상, 끝없이 펼쳐진 하늘을 바라보며 내면으로 향하는 여행이다. 구름은 그 여정에서 마주치는 풍경이다. 이 풍경은 고정되지 않고, 끊임없이 변화하며, 그 변화 속에서 우리 마음의 모습을 비춰준다. 우리는 구름을 바라보면서 자신도 모르게 내면을 탐색하게 된다.

구름은 부드럽고도 신비로운 존재다. 그 형태는 명확하지 않으면서도 분명히 그 자리에 있다. 구름의 이러한 모호함은 우리에게 질문을 던진다. 우리는 그 구름 속에서 무엇을 보아야 할까? 아니, 더 정확히는, 우리는 그 구름 속에서 우리 자신을 어떻게 발견할 수 있을까?

어린 시절, 나는 구름을 보며 끝없는 이야기를 떠올렸다. 구름은 단순히 하늘에 떠 있는 물방울의 집합이 아니었다. 그것은 동화 속의 성채였고, 신비한 세계로 들어가는 문이었다. 그 속에서 나는 끝없는 상상력의 바다를 헤엄쳤다. 그러나 그 상상은 단순한 환상이 아니었다. 그것은 나의 깊은 내면에서 올라오는 무언가였고, 나 자신을 드러내는 무언의 언어였다.

구름은 때때로 두려움의 형태를 띠기도 했다. 짙고 어두운 구름은 내가 피할 수 없는 내면의 불안을 상징했다. 그 속에서 나는 고독과 불안, 그리고 내가 이해하지 못하는 감정들과 마주해야 했다. 하지만 그러한 구름조차도 소중했다. 그것은 내가 직면해야 할 과제였고, 내가 이해해야 할 나 자신의 일부였다.

헤르만 헤세는 늘 우리에게 내면으로의 여정을 강조했다. 그에게 있어서 진정한 여행은 외부 세계를 떠도는 것이 아니라, 자신을 향한 길을 찾는 것이었다. 구름을 바라보며 우리는 그러한 여정을 시작할 수 있다. 구름은 우리 내면의 풍경을 반영하며, 우리가 미처 인식하지 못한 감정과 생각을 드러낸다.

구름을 통해 우리는 우리 자신을 발견한다. 그것은 거대한 거울과도 같다. 우리는 그 구름 속에서 우리의 무의식과 마주하고, 우리의 진정한 욕망과 두려움을 찾아낸다. 그 속에서 우리는 우리 자신의 진실을 본다. 구름은 단순한 자연 현상이 아니다. 그것은 우리 내면의 깊이를 탐구하는 도구이며, 우리 영혼의 상태를 비춰주는 창문이다.

어느 날, 나는 구름 속에서 한없이 평화로운 모습을 보았다. 그것은 마치 오래된 성채처럼 고요하고, 움직이지 않는 듯했다. 그 구름 속에서 나는 나 자신과 화해한 느낌을 받았다. 그것은 내가 나를 받아들이고, 내 내면의 소용돌이를 잠재운 결과였다. 그 구름은 내가 오랫동안 찾아 헤매던 평화의 상징이었다.

그러나 구름은 언제나 그 자리에 머물러 있지 않는다. 그것은 끊임없이 변화하고, 우리에게 새로운 모습으로 다가온다. 우리는 그 변화 속에서 우리 자신도 변화해야 한다. 구름을 통해 우리는 끊임없이 자신을 재발견하고, 새로운 시각으로 세상을 바라보아야 한다.

구름은 우리의 영혼과 닮아 있다. 그것은 자유롭고, 언제나 변하며, 우리에게 무언가를 속삭인다. 그 속삭임을 듣고, 그 속에 숨겨진 의미를 찾아내는 것이 우리 삶의 여정이다. 하늘을 바라보며, 구름 속에서 우리 내면의 풍경을 찾아보자. 그 속에는 우리가 미처 알지 못했던 우리의 진실이 숨겨져 있을 것이다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 구름 속에서 찾은 내면의 풍경-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand