홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Memories of Happ…

이순락기자 0 1021
0766d289ee3bc1620b68127e184e9ca4_1723504210_2088.jpg
President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications  

Throughout our lives, we frequently ask questions about what happiness is. But the answer is always vague, and sometimes it feels incomprehensible and far away. I sometimes discuss the future, recalling the happiest moments I have ever experienced. Those memories float freely in the ever-present time and space, becoming the light that leads me.

During the summer when I was young, I stayed at my grandmother's house during the vacation. It was a small village in Bonghwa-gun, which takes about 50 minutes by bus from Yeongju city. Everything came to me new and mysterious except for the memory of getting very nervous about bus sickness when I went. A rice field surrounded by small mountains, a rich watermelon and corn field next to the rural trail, and a small village surrounding my house. On an afternoon when the sun was stinging, I spent time catching crayfish by the pond. At that time, I believed that everything would be eternal without any fear of the world.

Many years have passed since then, and my childhood senses have faded, but I often recall that time. The memory warmly embraces me and reminds me of the simple joy of life that I should not forget. But at the same time, the moment reminds me of the sadness of the lost time. We are constantly in conflict between what was lost and what will be in the future.

As an adult, I have come to spend more and more time between work and people. The world was no longer as peaceful as the pond of my childhood, and I had to face the cruelty of sharp reality. But even in the complexities and uncertainties of life, I often seek the comfort that those happy memories offer. They give me the strength to move forward.

Happy moments are the driving force behind living in the future, not just staying in the past. Like the story of Alice Monroe, the past, the present, and the future are intertwined, and we rediscover ourselves in the meantime. I often try to find the happiness of the past again in my imagination of the future. That is how we live today in the cycle of life, expecting a day to be happy again someday.

Therefore, even when discussing the future, I recall the happiness of the past. Because they are not just time gone by, they are lighthouses that illuminate the way forward. We always write our stories and find happiness in them, just like the protagonists in Monroe's writings. Happiness in the past gives us the strength to live in the future. And that power is our story.

0766d289ee3bc1620b68127e184e9ca4_1723504238_6568.jpg
Photo description: A panoramic view of the Daegu office of the Yeungnam Cultural Heritage Research Institute, a foundation that studies the old and aims for the future, conducts cultural property research, relics preservation processing, and academic research.

-World Gold Palace Sports Association Discusses Today's Words, Memories of Happiness, and Future-

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 옛 것을 연구하고 미래를 지향하는 재단법인 영남문화재연구원 대구사무소 전경, 문화재조사와 유물보존처리 및 학술연구를 수행한다.

삶을 살아가며, 우리는 행복이란 무엇인지에 대한 물음을 수없이 던진다. 하지만 그 답은 항상 모호하고, 때로는 이해할 수 없을 정도로 멀게만 느껴지기도 한다. 나는 때때로 내가 경험했던 가장 행복했던 순간들을 떠올리며 미래를 논하곤 한다. 그 기억들은 끊임없이 이어지는 시간과 공간 속에서 자유롭게 떠돌며, 나를 이끄는 불빛이 된다.

어렸을 때의 여름, 방학때면 나는 외할머니 댁에서 지냈다. 그곳은 영주 시내에서 버스로 50여 분 걸리는 봉화군의 작은 마을이었다. 갈때면 버스 멀미에 잔뜩 긴장했던 기억만 제외하곤 내겐 모든 것이 새롭고 신비롭게 다가왔다. 아담한 산으로 둘러싸인 논밭과 시골의 오솔길 옆으로 보이는 풍성한 수박과 옥수수 밭, 집을 둘러싼 작은 마을의 풍경. 햇빛이 따갑게 내리쬐던 오후, 나는 연못가에서 가재를 잡으며 시간을 보냈다. 그때의 나는 세상에 대한 어떤 두려움도 없이 모든 것이 영원할 것이라고 믿었다.

그 후로 많은 세월이 흘렀고, 그 어린 시절의 감각은 희미해졌지만, 나는 종종 그때를 떠올린다. 그 기억은 나를 따뜻하게 감싸주며, 내가 잊지 말아야 할 삶의 단순한 기쁨을 상기시켜 준다. 하지만 동시에 그 순간은 나에게 잃어버린 시간의 슬픔을 상기시키기도 하다. 잃어버린 것과 앞으로 맞이할 미래 사이에서 우리는 끊임없이 갈등한다.

성인이 되어, 나는 일과 사람들 사이에서 점점 더 많은 시간을 보내게 되었다. 세상은 나에게 더 이상 어린 시절의 연못가처럼 평화롭지 않았고, 날카로운 현실의 잔인함을 마주해야 했다. 그러나 삶의 복잡성과 불확실성 속에서도 나는 그 행복했던 기억들이 주는 위안을 찾곤 한다. 그것들은 내가 앞으로 나아갈 수 있는 힘을 준다.

행복했던 순간들이란 단지 과거에 머물지 않고, 미래를 살아가게 하는 원동력이 된다. 앨리스 먼로의 이야기처럼, 과거와 현재, 미래는 얽혀 있으며, 우리는 그 사이에서 우리 자신을 재발견한다. 나는 종종 내가 앞으로 맞이할 미래를 상상하며, 그 속에서 과거의 행복을 다시 찾으려고 노력한다. 그렇게 우리는 삶의 순환 속에서, 언젠가 다시 행복할 날을 기대하며 오늘을 살아간다.

그렇기에, 나는 미래를 논할 때에도 과거의 행복을 떠올린다. 그것들은 단지 지나간 시간이 아니라, 내가 앞으로 나아가야 할 길을 비추는 등대이기 때문이다. 먼로의 글 속 주인공들이 그러하듯, 우리는 언제나 우리의 이야기를 쓰며, 그 속에서 행복을 찾는다. 과거의 행복은 우리에게 미래를 살아갈 힘을 준다. 그리고 그 힘이 곧 우리의 이야기이다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 행복의 기억과 미래를 논하다-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand