홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》A journey of lif…

이순락기자 0 826
1b49fc2e35c7a8d6e84a37b888847368_1724020062_9464.jpg
President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications   

People often dream of traveling. New experiences in unfamiliar places, the moment they rediscover themselves in unfamiliar landscapes. However, the reality is not very easy. In our busy daily lives and responsibilities, we put our dreams of traveling behind us. So did I.

Then one day, by chance, the opportunity to leave for a faraway place came. The scenery I encountered there was much more beautiful than I expected. Joy rose from deep inside my heart. It felt as if the sensation of being asleep for a long time was waking up. At that moment, I realized that my way of seeing the world had changed. That the world we live in is much wider, deeper, and more complex than I thought.

Life may be a trip we take to this Earth for a while. If you look at Earth from far away, infinite space, it will just look like a little blue bead. But there are countless stories inside. Everyone is writing their own stories and traveling to life in their own way.

We get lost and sometimes we make unexpected discoveries in it. Even though the same daily routine seems to be repeated every day, we change little by little in it. As we meet, love, get hurt, and get back up, we understand ourselves little by little.

Capture the small changes that occur in our daily lives and the delicate emotions hidden in them when you are tired of life sometimes. It makes us feel the depth of our daily lives and realize the truth hidden in them. It makes us think about the land we step on every day, the scenery that seems familiar, and how many stories are hidden in it.

The journey of life may not be a rush toward a grand goal. Rather, in everyday life, in small and simple moments, we can find the true meaning. At the end of our trip to this place of Earth, what we will remember may be small moments rather than huge achievements. Those moments come together to achieve our lives, and eventually make us who we are.

1b49fc2e35c7a8d6e84a37b888847368_1724020115_0478.jpg

Photo Explained: Meaningful phrase I met at a travel destination: "Quiet walking, quiet speaking, please."

-World Gold Palace Sports Association's  words of today, a journey of life -

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 여행지에서 만난 의미있는 문구 "걸음은 조용조용 말씀은 가만가만"

사람들은 종종 여행을 꿈꾼다. 낯선 곳에서의 새로운 경험, 익숙하지 않은 풍경 속에서 자신을 재발견하는 순간을 말이다. 그러나 현실은 그리 호락호락하지 않다. 바쁜 일상과 책임 속에 우리는 여행이라는 꿈을 뒤로 미루고 살아간다. 나 또한 그랬다.

그러던 어느 날, 우연히 먼 곳으로 떠날 기회가 찾아왔다. 그곳에서 마주한 풍경은 나의 예상보다 훨씬 더 아름다웠다. 마음속 깊은 곳에서부터 희열이 피어올랐다. 마치 오랜 시간 잠들어 있던 감각이 깨어나는 듯한 느낌이었다. 그 순간, 나는 세상을 보는 시각이 달라졌음을 깨달았다. 우리가 살고 있는 이 세상이, 내가 생각했던 것보다 훨씬 넓고, 깊고, 복잡하다는 것을 말이다.

인생이라는 것은, 어쩌면 우리가 이 지구라는 곳에 잠시 머물다 가는 여행일지도 모른다. 저 멀리, 무한한 우주에서 지구를 바라보면, 그저 작은 푸른 구슬처럼 보일 것이다. 하지만 그 안에는 헤아릴 수 없는 수많은 이야기들이 흐르고 있다. 누구나 자기만의 이야기를 쓰며, 각자의 방식으로 인생이라는 여행을 하고 있는 것이다.

우리는 그 속에서 길을 잃기도 하고, 때로는 뜻밖의 발견을 하기도 한다. 매일 똑같은 일상이 반복되는 듯해도, 그 안에서 우리는 조금씩 변해간다. 사람들을 만나고, 사랑하고, 상처받고, 다시 일어서는 과정 속에서, 우리는 자신을 조금씩 더 이해하게 된다.

때론 삶에 지칠 때, 우리 일상 속에서 일어나는 작은 변화들과, 그 속에 숨겨진 섬세한 감정들을 포착해 보라.  우리에게 일상의 깊이를 느끼게 하며, 그 속에 숨겨진 진실을 깨닫게 해준다. 우리가 매일 밟는 땅, 익숙하게 보이는 풍경, 그 안에 얼마나 많은 이야기들이 숨어 있는지 생각해 보게 한다.

인생이라는 여행은 어쩌면 거창한 목표를 향해 달려가는 것이 아닐지도 모른다. 오히려 일상 속에서, 작고 소박한 순간들 속에서, 우리는 진정한 의미를 찾아갈 수 있다. 이 지구라는 곳에서의 여행이 끝날 때, 우리가 기억할 것은 거대한 성취보다는 소소한 순간들일지도 모른다. 그 순간들이 모여 우리의 인생을 이루고, 결국 우리를 우리답게 만들어주는 것이다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 인생이라는 여행-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand