홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Resilience of Th…

이순락기자 0 820
115e4f685ae6f6dd18bdf8f6178223b8_1724280956_0188.jpg
President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications 

Sometimes it's as if the world is testing people. A constant stream of problems, and a desperate struggle not to lose myself in them. From morning to evening, I was shaken like a ship lost in a strong storm, and I had to find my way in the chaos.

We often fall so deeply into one problem that we cannot see anything else. When you try to find a solution by immersing yourself in one thought, your vision narrows and you forget that the true answer is far away. Life is never simple. Everything is intertwined, and all we can do is keep moving and finding our way.

Life is much more complex and colorful than we think. So when we are in a complicated situation, we have to have flexibility in thinking. What we see is not all. Yesterday, I had to confront various problems at the same time. The moment I was obsessed with solving one problem, other problems caused more confusion. Then I realized that I should not focus on one thing. That flexible thinking is an important virtue necessary to overcome complex situations.

Life is never given for free. Challenges and trials always come at unexpected moments. We must move forward with patience and perseverance every time. But that is not enough. Sometimes it takes the courage to take a step back, look at the situation anew, and think differently. This is because problem solving is always discovered when approached from a different perspective or a different way.

Despite yesterday's confusion, I constantly asked myself questions. Is this the right path? Is there no other path? And in that question, I learned an important lesson. Don't stick to one thought, look wider, and think more flexibly. While persistence and patience supported me, flexible thinking gave me a direction.

Today's me is a little wiser than yesterday. In yesterday's ordeal, I found a compass in me. The compass was a flexible thinking, and new possibilities arising from it. Yesterday's me was lost in the storm, but today's me was able to find my way in the storm.

Life is never an easy path. But along the way, we constantly learn and grow. When persistence, perseverance, and flexible thinking come together, we can finally walk on the true journey of life. Yesterday's me took one step forward on that journey, and today's me I feel a little stronger on that journey.

For those who grow a forest that can relax at the corner of their mind, after a nap, they realize that yesterday's work is not a serious problem.

115e4f685ae6f6dd18bdf8f6178223b8_1724280977_4355.jpg

Photo Description: Relaxed and Happy Small Works by Kwon Jin-ah

-World Gold Palace Sports Association's Word of the Day, Resilience of Thinking-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor, Shinsi-ro 4, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do

-Contact to the Association: 010-3546-9865

-Recommendation of the President of the National Association of Local Governments

-Consultation on local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, military units, Geumgung sports education programs and competitions

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 권진아 작가의 여유롭고 행복한 소 작품

때로는 마치 세상이 사람을 시험하는 듯한 경우도 있다. 끊임없이 쏟아지는 문제들, 그리고 그 문제들 속에서 자신을 잃지 않으려는 필사적인 몸부림. 아침부터 저녁까지, 나는 마치 거센 폭풍 속에서 길을 잃은 배처럼 흔들렸고, 그 혼란 속에서 길을 찾아야 했다.

우리는 종종 하나의 문제에 너무 깊이 빠져들어 그 외의 것들은 보지 못하게 된다. 하나의 생각에 몰입해 그 해결책을 찾으려 애쓰다 보면, 오히려 시야가 좁아져 진정한 해답은 멀리 있음을 잊게 된다. 인생은 결코 단순하지 않다. 모든 것은 얽히고설켜 있으며, 그 속에서 우리가 할 수 있는 일은 끊임없이 움직이며 길을 찾아가는 것뿐이다.

삶은 우리가 생각하는 것보다 훨씬 복잡하고 다채롭다. 그래서 복잡한 상황에 처했을 때, 우리는 사고의 유연성을 가져야 한다. 눈앞에 보이는 것만이 전부가 아니다. 어제의 나는 다양한 문제들에 동시에 맞서야 했다. 한 가지 문제를 해결하겠다고 집착하는 순간, 다른 문제들이 더 큰 혼란을 불러일으켰다. 그때 나는 깨달았다. 한 가지에만 몰두해서는 안 된다는 것을. 유연한 사고야말로 복잡한 상황을 헤쳐 나가는 데 필요한 중요한 덕목이라는 것을.

인생은 결코 공짜로 주어지지 않는다. 고난과 시련은 언제나 예상치 못한 순간에 찾아온다. 우리는 그때마다 끈기와 인내심을 가지고 앞으로 나아가야 한다. 하지만 그것만으로는 충분하지 않다. 때로는 한 발짝 물러서서 상황을 새롭게 바라보고, 다르게 생각하는 용기도 필요하다. 문제의 해결은 언제나 다른 시각에서, 다른 방법으로 접근할 때 비로소 발견되기 때문이다.

어제의 혼란 속에서도 나는 끊임없이 나 자신에게 질문을 던졌다. 이 길이 맞는 것인가? 다른 길은 없는 것인가? 그리고 그 질문 속에서 나는 한 가지 중요한 교훈을 얻었다. 한 가지 생각에만 집착하지 말라는 것, 더 넓게 보고, 더 유연하게 생각하라는 것이다. 끈기와 인내심이 나를 지탱해주었다면, 유연한 사고는 나에게 방향을 제시해주었다.

오늘의 나는 어제보다 조금 더 현명해졌다. 어제의 시련 속에서, 나는 내 안의 나침반을 발견했다. 그 나침반은 바로 유연한 사고, 그리고 그 사고에서 비롯된 새로운 가능성들이었다. 어제의 나는 폭풍 속에서 길을 잃었지만, 오늘의 나는 그 폭풍 속에서도 길을 찾을 수 있게 되었다.

삶은 결코 쉬운 길이 아니다. 그러나 그 길에서 우리는 끊임없이 배우고 성장한다. 끈기와 인내심, 그리고 유연한 사고가 어우러질 때, 우리는 비로소 진정한 인생의 여정을 걸어갈 수 있다. 어제의 나는 그 여정의 한 발걸음을 내디뎠고, 오늘의 나는 그 여정 속에서 조금 더 강해져간다는 것을 느낀다.

마음의 한귀퉁이에 쉬어갈 수 있는 여유라는 숲을 키우는 사람에게는, 한숨 자고 나면 어제의 일은 그다지 심각한 문제가 아니라는 사실을 깨닫게 된다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 생각의 회복탄력성-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand