홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 Why You Choose …

이순락기자 0 188
013c3084fe4c44f13daf4d03134d4717_1729036496_1459.jpg
president of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications  

Life is like a long voyage. The people we meet are the winds, waves, and sometimes the reefs we encounter on that voyage. Some become partners that allow life to flow smoothly, while others become dangerous reefs that drive us off course. So you should always be careful when meeting people.

The world tries to control people by laws and norms. Because humans sometimes give in to desires, and as a result, hurt others. The wound becomes pain and leads to suffering. The law is a tool to correct it, and the principles contained in it are simple. If you cause pain to others, you will have to pay the corresponding price.

Why should we live a good life? The answer is simple. The world is already rough enough. If you give someone pain, the pain always comes back to you. Goodness is not a choice, but survival. The way to protect myself is to be considerate of others and not to hurt others.

However, people's minds are naive. They are brazen and sometimes tempted to live as unwieldy people. We all know. There are both malicious and calculated people in the world. That's why when you meet people, you have to cover them up and meet them. This is why I have to carefully decide who to open my heart to and with whom I will be with. Unless you want to meet someone who is like a reef on the course of your life.

But our lives should not end with just defensive choices. Living in good ways is not just about not harming others. Goodness becomes a light. Commitment and consideration in themselves enrich our lives and make them more valuable. Keeping a good heart on a rocky voyage may be the only way to discover the meaning of life.

After all, life is a series of choices. What kind of person I will be, who I will be with, and what kind of heart I will have. All those choices determine my life. Do you want to bully others into the sea, or do you want to move forward hand in hand amid rough waters? The answer is clear.

013c3084fe4c44f13daf4d03134d4717_1729036526_8145.jpg
Photo Description: Yeungnam University Presidential Meeting Newspaper Advertisement Requesting Innovation and Change of the Board of Directors of Yeungnam Academy

-World Gold Palace Sports Association's Word of the Day, Why You Choose Goodness in Life's Navigation-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor, Shinsi-ro 4, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do

-Contact to the Association: 010-3546-9865

-Recommendation of the President of the National Association of Local Governments

-Consultation on local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, military units, Geumgung sports education programs and competitions

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand