홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》A review of the …

이순락기자 0 2750

2168e8c25d66ac1c571ec01bf5980e9d_1636326021_7602.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

In the post-Corona era, the world is changing a lot.

It has become a society where it is natural to measure the temperature of masks on the face and wherever you go, and a serious consideration has been given to the independent existence of the state.

There are many people who are more anxious because the upcoming future is different from before.

Unfamiliar things require a period of adaptation.

Currently, we are adapting to this reality.

I'm trying to find my old happy self.

Now, it is not awkward to see people paying more attention to contact with each other.

Originally, people were beings who had to be careful about relationships between people.

This is because various viruses and bacteria live as hosts in the human body.

In addition, it always carries a mental virus called ideology. It is a serious disease that interrupts humans.

Until now, we have been seriously unprotected from various diseases and ideologies of many others.

Fear of infectious diseases that have been coming regularly since the 21st century and ideological wars during the election season.

In a way, COVID-19 has advanced the technology of extending life, and I have come to think more seriously about the illusion of ideology.

Even in a dark world due to infectious diseases, the future is hopeful because there are so many positive factors.

This is because we cannot go back to the past when we are remembered as happy, but we can pursue a happier future with the ultra-high scientific civilization of so-called convergence.

2168e8c25d66ac1c571ec01bf5980e9d_1636326053_7716.jpg 

Explanation of pictures: The fine shape of maple trees created by late autumn and trees in nature spend the year without knowing COVID-19.

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association, A review of the post-Corona era and the era of the 4th industrial revolution. -

2021.11.8. 06:00

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.
0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand