홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》The reason why I…

이순락기자 0 2901

592f9f871473a155fed484da0b673a2c_1639431391_7246.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

Geumgung Sports is an exercise suitable for enhancing the flexibility and agility of the body.

More importantly, it is effective in training a disorganized mind and mind.

In order to qualify as an international gold palace sports instructor, you must throw 10 gold palace pins in a constant posture at a distance of 7 meters to earn more than 70 points.

The gold palace pin can reach the desired point of the target plate when the mind is concentrated based on neat breathing and the composure of the mind is equipped.

When playing Geumgung Sports, sometimes it fits the desired place well and sometimes it goes against it.

Rather than being motivated to match well, good results tend to come out when you are not greedy and humble.

The ultimate goal of Geumgung Sports is to boost human potential.

This means that when the center of the target was hit without difficulty through gold palace sports polishing for a long time, the unwavering spirit and composure of mind came together under any circumstances.

I am sure there will be a day when Geumgung Sports, which was born in Gumi, Korea, will leap into a life sport loved by people around the world.

If you want to train yourself, Saegye people, hone gold palace sports!

592f9f871473a155fed484da0b673a2c_1639431436_3825.jpg
Explain the picture: Targeting results when the mind is relatively calm and focused on the target after training for throwing gold palaces and turning a new leaf.

- Quote by the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. The reason why I have to practice gold palace sports.-

2021.12.14. 06:00

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand