홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》About unwavering…

이순락기자 0 2547

dbe864da651bfb80dc4ee1b9b4418904_1639614911_5819.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

Belief means having a consistent attitude toward one's thoughts or ideas and not changing.

Human beliefs are formed based on the emotions and mental values obtained through education and experience according to the surrounding environment exposed as they grow up.

My belief is 'taking the initiative as a challenge for something new'.

As a human being, I feel that there is so much lacking knowledge and ignorance that I always have a great desire for learning.

There is a lot to do and time is always limited, so the mind is ahead of the passion, but the results are slow.

The time given to a human being is limited, but the reward of life is given to anyone who builds up on the basis of beliefs during their lifetime.

Therefore, even if you face a difficult and difficult situation, you must strengthen your own beliefs.

dbe864da651bfb80dc4ee1b9b4418904_1639614932_6047.jpg
Explain the picture: Adolescents with beliefs pioneer a future without wavering.

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. - About unwavering beliefs.

2021.12.16. 06:00

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand