홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 Imagine the wor…

이순락기자 0 2431

40e870bce2b736255541a2637b2b89bd_1640825376_3588.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

The year 2020 is approaching and the new year is approaching.

People want to have expectations that something will change significantly in 2021.

According to Science Times, COVID-19 is a strain of coronavirus and continues to mutate.

Coronavirus types have the property of disappearing on their own in an instant after a pandemic, which undermines their willingness to develop vaccines.

Currently, people are concerned about the occurrence of the COVID-19 strain, and they are not very satisfied with the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Over the past year, mankind seems to have done its best to develop vaccines against COVID-19, but in reality, coronavirus has been used to increase the value of several pharmaceutical companies.

Currently, mankind's biggest enemy may not be COVID-19, but humanity itself.

Prepare for the future on the assumption that there will be a more difficult situation than COVID-19.

40e870bce2b736255541a2637b2b89bd_1640825400_8348.jpg
Explain the picture: Social distancing has now become a natural routine. As I kept my distance, my view of the world became more objective.

- Quote from the World Geumgung Sports Association. Imagine the worst in the post-COVID-19 era. -

2021.12.30. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

https://youtu.be/b1lhyb0glUs

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865. 

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand