홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words f the Day》Power of Saehan B…

이순락기자 0 2751

d2249f5bbf5b42434d2d595d2df4efa2_1641482556_4165.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

Saehan Bookstore, located in a remote mountainous area in Hyeongok-ri, Jeokseong-myeon, Danyang, is a used bookstore with 130,000 books.

It grabs the time of the past, making visitors immersed in the old nostalgia.

The smell of paper from an old book that you don't even know when it was published is a familiar scent of the past.

Saehan Bookstore, which reminded me of the dreams and ideals of my youth, which was touching at the crossroads of time and space well beyond decades.

For those who visit used bookstores, it is a past that cannot be returned again, but it reminds them of the pure old days.

It also shakes off this terrible reality and difficulties created by the post-Corona era, and gives the power to pioneer a new future through the wisdom found in old books.

d2249f5bbf5b42434d2d595d2df4efa2_1641482576_5831.jpg
Explain the picture: Memories of Saehan Bookstore. (2021.1.5)

- World Geumgung Sports Association President Quote, Power of Saehan Bookstore. -

2022.1.7. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

https://youtu.be/b1lhyb0glUs

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand