홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》The reason why y…

이순락기자 0 2346

b330dbc5a15e3a52bea6e0f9bec0fdda_1642275948_6576.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

Smoking cessation is essential to maintain a healthy body.

There are many people who are tempted by the first cigarette and overwork their bodies in the mire of smoking all their lives.

Tobacco addiction awakens the human brain and slowly destroys the body, making even life insignificant.

Nicotine is the substance in cigarettes that dominates the human mind and body.

According to the American Heart Association, nicotine addiction is one of the most difficult addictions in history.

This is because nicotine potentially strengthens the activity of norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain, causing typical drug effects of psychotropic agents.

Various methods must be attempted to quit smoking, and warm assistance such as interest and encouragement is needed.

Strong will and determination are important to get out of addiction, and the moment you quit smoking, the fight with yourself is repeated every day.

If you ask me why I have to smoke, I'm not sure if I can answer it, but...

The reason for quitting smoking needs no words.

b330dbc5a15e3a52bea6e0f9bec0fdda_1642275993_2795.jpg
Photo description: Nicotine molecular structural formula and molecular model

- Quote from the World Geumgung Sports Association. The reason why you should quit smoking. -

2022.1.16. 07:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand