홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 Leadership that…

이순락기자 0 2944

a0d482623aad8a0830f2f9470836bcd8_1642624752_3751.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~ 

Roh Moo Hyun was sick and sad about the reality that as soon as he retired, the bureaucracy turned into a subordinate of political power overnight. "Did I really do something wrong?" Was my choice to manage power in accordance with the Constitution and laws as the democratic textbook says foolish? No. Even if I had politically abused the power authority while being president, I would have suffered the same humiliation someday unless I could take permanent power. If it had, it would not even have the right to protest. What hurts and is sadder than the humiliation suffered by the National Tax Service and the prosecution is the reality of insulting the act of pursuing the right ideal with foolishness." For the forces that have enjoyed vested interests with all kinds of shameless tricks and mean authority for many years, the pure idealist Roh Moo Hyun was a "hunting" that wanted to bite and a "donquixote" that wanted to make fun of. They were 'shamed' in front of such Roh Moo Hyun and feared such Roh Moo Hyun. This is because if the value pursued by Roh Moo Hyun was "contagious" to the whole nation, they would have no place to stand. In the text,

Against the super-class power of Samsung, the court ruled on arrest, even though it was weak.

Business, academia, and the FKI feared that the arrest of global companies would adversely affect the Korean economy, but Samsung Electronics' stock price rebounded in a day.

Global companies move to the system and the impact of the absence of owners is minimal.

Samsung's huge capital's impact on politics and business circles is indeed powerful and erodes even the souls of numerous elite humans, so modern society is facing the challenges of the times to have a strong system to counter the power of soulless.

Times have changed, but the nature of power has not changed much. It is a world with countless people who are obsessed with invisible power.

The following is the story of a person who has faced power over the past years.

In 600 years since the founding of the Joseon Dynasty, we have never changed our power against it.

Even if it was justice, even if it was truth, those who said things that power hated, or those who resisted power with truth were killed. Even their descendants were destroyed. The defeat was humiliated.

For 600 years, everyone who wanted to enjoy wealth and honor in Korea had to stand in line with power, rub their palms, and tighten their heads. If you just want to eat and live, no matter what injustice is committed in the world, no matter what injustice is committed in front of you,

Even if the strong unfairly trampled on the weak, they should have pretended not to know, bowed down, and turned a blind eye to eye.

Our 600 years of history in which only those who close their eyes, cover their ears, and live a servile life were able to survive and eat.

My family motto that my mother left for me was "Hey, you punk! A cornered stone meets the mason's chisel. Hit a rock with an egg. Live while looking at the waves in the wind!"

Their family motto, which the mothers earnestly complained to our righteous and energetic young children who went to prison during protests in the 80s, was also "Hey, you punk!" Hit a rock with an egg. Quit it! You step back!" Our history, which had to teach this cowardly history, must be liquidated!

Only when our history of proudly winning power against power is achieved can our young people speak of justice proudly and create a new history that can openly confront injustice!

Original Lincoln Publishing Commemoration and Sponsorship Speech by Roh Moo Hyun

a0d482623aad8a0830f2f9470836bcd8_1642624788_4752.jpg

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. Leadership that can face power.-

2022.1.20. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand