홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Aout the Hippocr…

이순락기자 0 2594

43767bb5c2b1f87a7807c9f53b5ffee9_1642794493_5165.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~ 

The way to become a doctor is a difficult task that requires a considerable amount of study and requires a high level of mental strength and patience.

Patients cannot be cared for without extensive knowledge of the human body, and those who seek a doctor are naturally called "doctors."

Ethics as a doctor has been around for 2,000 years.

Although it is somewhat different from the contents of the time, it is self-evident that the disciples of the Hippocratic school influenced the medical community.

The beginning of the Hippocratic Oath, a rite of passage to take its first step as a doctor, is estimated to be around 400 BC.

Currently, it is the Geneva Declaration adopted by the General Assembly of the World Medical Association in Geneva, Switzerland in 1948, and is read as the Geneva Declaration finally revised by the 22nd World Medical Association held in Sydney in 1968.

The Hippocratic Oath is as follows.

Now that I have permission to work in medicine.

I solemnly pledge to devote my life to human service.

I will respect and thank you for my teacher.

I will do medicine as my conscience and dignity.

I will put my patient's health and life first.

I will keep all the internal secrets that my patient told me.

I will maintain the noble tradition and honor of my medicine.

I will regard my partner as a brother.

I will only keep my duty to the patient beyond humanity, religion, nationality, political party, political party, or social status.

I will respect human life as earthly from the time it was conceived.

Even if I am threatened, I will not use my knowledge against India.

Accept my honor with my free will the pledge above.

43767bb5c2b1f87a7807c9f53b5ffee9_1642794549_7445.jpg
Photo description: Medicine is art. Chilgok Buksam (2021.1.21), a town that produced talented people who will practice the best medicine to save people.

- The quote of the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association and the Hippocrates Oath. -

2022.1.22. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand