홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》True travel shou…

이순락기자 0 2185

c449027bbadb2fbaac14df1eba14af24_1643151273_1804.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~ 

American critic Susan Sontaek said travel is becoming a strategy to take pictures of something.

In particular, people who work in workplaces with harsh labor ethics are more obsessed with taking pictures on trips and overreact.

Working hard all day gives people anxiety when they go on vacation, rest, or don't work, and for that reason, taking pictures very hard gives them confidence that they are doing something similar to work.

The etymology of the English word 'travel', which means travel, is 'travel'. It was around the 19th century when transportation developed that travel was considered pleasure or entertainment, not pain or hardship.

Travel and tourism have different meanings. Scholars say that tourism is defined by five characteristics: period, place, direction, activity, and personality.

Tourism is defined as a leisure activity that encounters, enjoys, and experiences life, culture, and nature in the region for the purpose of returning from land other than daily living areas through non-vocational activities without being restricted by life.

Larry City, a pioneer in the field of alternative medicine and integrated medicine, says modern people are time-sensitive.

Time sickness is a psychotic symptom of obsessive belief with a feeling of being busy, impatient, and pressed for time.

City people are very often busy and always feel pressed for time, and they live like they are chased by work, day or night. Even if I go on vacation or travel, I don't feel comfortable.

I carry my laptop around or constantly look into my smartphone because I'm obsessed with doing something. Making another plan at the travel destination with the same intensity as when working.

Since Koreans have short vacations, they tend to be more busy traveling and tired of body and mind because there are many places to go and see in a short time.

Travel writer Bae Na-young said that real travel is an activity that fully enjoys the travel time and brings about a very happy change in life after the trip.

It is said that true enlightenment remains after a sincere trip.

Soon after the end of COVID-19 is declared, travel demand is expected to increase explosively to make up for the past when nothing was suppressed and controlled.

Rather than reckless travel, we need to think about true travel.

Then, what do we think is a true trip?

To define travel as an ordinary family, it is a time of contemplation, a time of rest, and a midwife of thoughts.

c449027bbadb2fbaac14df1eba14af24_1643151297_2986.jpg
Photo description: Gumi Naengsan Peak from the forest near Gunwi Chokbong Peak (2021.1.25)

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. True travel should have no purpose. -

2021.1.26. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand