홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Seondol Village.

이순락기자 0 2066

31c2d58147a792547bbef2d47b2ad850_1643663853_1962.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~ 

At the entrance of Bonghwa Seondol Village, Seondol stands tall.

It is a dolmen built in prehistoric times.

Dolmen located in a blood spot that protects the remains and souls of the dead show the wisdom and ability of prehistoric people.

The ordinary stone I saw when I was young is meaningful to see it again after 40 years.

Although the old people disappear one by one, and the vacant house site shows loneliness, the menhir remains there forever.

The construction of dolmens, which requires a lot of labor, shows the social competence and dominance of the group of the time.

Even if people gather together to grow and expand their power, time will not be able to prevent human death, but human greed is endless in life.

If you pursue mental values and follow the nature's order, you will have no regrets even if you are sprayed into the mountains and streams with a handful of ashes after death.

From the dolmen, a trace of an old man's life, he gains insight into the coming future.

31c2d58147a792547bbef2d47b2ad850_1643663876_865.jpg
Photo description: Menhir at the entrance of Bonghwa Menhir Village, January 31, 2021.

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association, Seondol Village. -

2021.2.1. 07:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand