홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 About the theor…

이순락기자 0 1948

b7835cb3c29f5a28df71ceb727d08619_1643836377_9648.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~ 

Today, we're going up to Gyubongam Hermitage and Seokbulam Hermitage in Mudeungsan Mountain.

All the time, I have a lot of thoughts about yesterday.

"There are people who are alive and there are people who are alive."

Here it is.

How am I going to live?

Today, I'm going to talk to people around me, not my family.

I spend the day praying for you.

- Lee Hakryul, mind training writer. -

Mencius, who insisted on good faith, said that when a person was born, he had a moral mind to reject evil and practice good.

On the contrary, Soon-ja, who insisted on the theory of vocal music, saw that everyone developed sensual desires and life's impulse and pursued individual interests.

Soonja argued that human nature is evil, and that fights do not always stop by desire, so you should learn courtesy and train your mind to correct it.

Today, the reason why malicious comments and criticism are rampant on the Internet and social discipline is disturbed is because vocal music theory works, so etiquette at the social level is more important than anything else.

Therefore, the power of a right collective consciousness that motivates people to practice the spirit of philanthropy without neglecting individual mind training is important.

b7835cb3c29f5a28df71ceb727d08619_1643836405_6076.jpg
Photo Explanation: Name of the work "Seokbul," by Lee Hak-ryul, 2021.2.

- The quote of the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. About the theory that human nature is fundamentally evil 2022.2.3. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand