홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 How to love Toe…

이순락기자 0 2630

c9f0d0596f8e2ede0691a8dce8a454fd_1644612851_0331.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

During the holidays, Korean daughters-in-law feel heavy in body and mind because they devote themselves to their in-laws.

It is because of Korea's tradition that either side has been forced to make unilateral sacrifices on holidays that should be enjoyed by both couples.

However, the caringness of Toegye's wife, who represents studying abroad in Korea, is unique.

After Toegye's marriage, his wife Kwon made various mistakes, but Toegye sometimes embraced with love and sometimes with patience.

Thus, the couple did their duty. Once, while the whole family was busy setting up ancestral rites, the stomach was on top of the table.

One fell off. Kwon quickly picked it up and hid it in a skirt. After Toegye's big sister-in-law saw that,

It's gone.

"East and West, the reason why sacrifices fall while setting up ancestral rites is because of our lack of sincerity. But it's a house.

Would you wear it if you hid it in your skirt?"

Toegye, who was in the room, heard the sound and came out and apologized instead.

"I'm sorry, brother-in-law, I'll teach you better in the future. "It's the fault of my grandchild-in-law, so I don't think he'll be angry because he thinks it's cute."

Then the eldest sister-in-law said with a smile on her face.

"Dongseo is such a happy person, because I met a good person like you.""

After a while, Toegye called his wife Kwon separately and asked why she hid her belly in a skirt. Mr. Kwon wanted to eat it.

Let's say so, Toegye is said to have cut the ship by himself.

Another day, Kwon ironed a white durumagi and burned it a little, and then he crawled it with a red cloth.

Nevertheless, Toegye dressed casually and went out. People are awe-inspiring to see it.

Let's blame him. Toegye said with a smile.

"My my, don't say things you don't know." It is said that red is to chase away mischief and call good luck. Something good happened to my wife.

How strange is it when I told you to get one? "

c9f0d0596f8e2ede0691a8dce8a454fd_1644612884_1862.jpg
Photo Description: Geumgung Sports Experience Center in front of Geungwoonjeong Pavilion in Gumi Neo-Confucianism History Museum (2021.2.11), and holidays should be enjoyed consistently by husbands and wives and should be given for each other. - The World Geumgung Sports Association's spirit. -

- Quote by the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. How to love Toegye's wife. -

2022. 2.12. 06:00

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand