홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Father's Book

이순락기자 0 2540

d0675d87cd86cd34cf5d948a24aab625_1647647827_2191.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association~

T

I have nothing to say to my father, who has gone to that world beyond the horizon in the evening.

But I want to tell my father what I haven't told him yet.

In his lifetime, he always set an example, saying, "People must be diligent, and diligent people must succeed," but I was too insufficient to imitate my father.

My father's success didn't mean making a lot of money or gaining great honor.

It was the standard of success that my father told me to live a sincere life until the day I retired without giving up my job as a vocation.

If I had studied diligently as my father wanted, I think I would have been a teacher for a lifetime like my father and would have tried harder to live a safe and correct life.

I'm so sorry, Dad. I have lived a life contrary to my father's wishes.

My father loved my son very much because he thought he was the only grandson to succeed him.

I learn a lot from my son, too.

I have lived a life that fell short of my father's expectations, but my son has always brought joy to my father.

What I did well was that I made a sincere and mature grandson who always made my father laugh.

I understand that my father's heart was warmer than anyone else in the world, although he didn't always smile with a stern face.

Father, now be comfortable in heaven, and watch your mature son live more sincerely after his father's life.

d0675d87cd86cd34cf5d948a24aab625_1647647858_3575.jpg
he deceased devoted himself to teaching all his life and passed away leaving a "natural handwriting."(2021.3.19)

- World Gold Palace Sports Association President's Word, Father's Book -

2021. 3.20. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand