홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Father's legacy

이순락기자 0 1432

0dc04dc849ff9bbe5fdaf7ca5ec6db27_1649612372_8173.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association

I had decided to copy my father's sincere and hard-working life from a long time ago, but it was not easy.

My father, who was always ahead of me as an educator and always treated his children harshly, left a big lesson in my life a month before his death.

That's not how things work.You have to plan and prepare everything carefully

Friends and elderly acquaintances who visited their father's funeral hall showed sadness in regret, and it was rare to see in the COVID-19 era. It was only then that I could hear many anecdotes from my father's life.

My father, who felt that his life was almost over, cried all night long because he felt sorry for leaving the world

Before his death, his father continued to fight life-sustaining treatment with strong drugs and calmly ended his life.

On the contrary, I know that the father has a lot of affection for his children, so I realize that he practiced the process of separating affection on purpose.

My father's legacy for a month was to live the world wisely and properly.

Even after his death, his father, who devoted himself to careful planning and preparation, remained a rare figure for many acquaintances.

My tears will not dry up when my father's thoughts deepen, but I always reflect on my father's deep will and strengthen my mind to live a better today and tomorrow than yesterday.

0dc04dc849ff9bbe5fdaf7ca5ec6db27_1649612405_2194.jpg
Photo description: Printed by Yeoheon Jang Hyeon-gwang for the history experience of Geungwoonjeong, Gumi Neo-Confucian History Museum 

-A quote from the president of the World Kowloon Sports Association, father's legacy -

2022. 4.11. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand