홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Special Plan for…

이순락기자 0 2715

c62d2cea9040a7717a1f2f51df24d21e_1652476895_3492.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association 

You can receive instructions on the posture you should have as a public figure through the Buddhist monk Uhak's Buddhist text of Bowang Sammaeron. The contents are as follows.

Don't expect others to obey my will. If others obey my will, my heart will become arrogant, so the Buddha said, "Use the garden as people who do not fit my will."

- Master Wuhak, I'm the King of Kings, 17:7-

If you want to do good deeds, don't expect too much. If you wish for fruitfulness, you will have a will to promote it, so the Buddha said, "Throw away what you have done as a dedication."

- Wuhak monk, Bowangsammaeron 17:8-

Don't expect too much profit. If the profit overflows, it will help the foolish mind, so the Buddha said, "Be rich with less profit."

- Master Wu Hak, the Three Kings, 18:9-

Don't try to reveal yourself in a wrongful way. If you reveal your injustice, you will help your resentment, so the Buddha said, "Use the door to practice by being unjust."

- Master Wu Hak, the Three Kings, 18:10-

*Recently, the issue of land purchases by public figures has been on the media every day. The average person's property remains largely unchanged after decades. Most die without even buying land. However, public figures who are interested in the land know the future value of the land through various information and purchase it. Each person may have different opinions on whether this should be viewed as an ability created as a public figure or an individual's ability. However, public figures should have the capacity and will to return their assets to society if they increase beyond general common sense.

*Wonrim: A word that refers to a garden attached to a house or a forest in a park (Korean classical dictionary)

Public: Those who are responsible for the maintenance and development of society and the state in all aspects of politics, education and administration, religious clergy who are responsible for the general public's mind, mental world and eternal life, and those who engage in cultural or social activities that affect youth and other classes of people

c62d2cea9040a7717a1f2f51df24d21e_1652476922_6466.jpg

Photo description: Poster of the National Idea Contest introduced at the regular meeting of the Hyeonggok 2-dong Residents' Self-Governing Committee (2021.5.13)

- The President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, Special Plan for Buddha's Birthday, Bowang Sammae-ron Edition-

2022. 5.14. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 형곡2동 주민자치위원회 정기회의에서 소개된 국민아이디어 공모제 포스터(2021.5.13.)

공인으로서 가져야 할 자세에 대해 우학스님의 보왕삼매론 법문을 통해 지침을 받을 수 있다. 내용은 아래와 같다.

남이 내 뜻대로 순종해 주기를 바라지 말라. 남이 내 뜻대로 순종해 주면 마음이 스스로 교만해 지게 되나니, 그래서 부처님께서 말씀하시되  "내 뜻에 맞지 않는 사람들로써 *원림을 삼으라."하셨느니라.

-우학 스님 보왕삼매론 17장 7절-

공덕을 베풀려면 과보를 바라지 말라. 과보를 바라면 도모하는 뜻을 가지게 되나니, 그래서 부처님께서 말씀하시되 "덕 베푼 것을 헌신처럼 버리라."하셨느니라.

-우학 스님 보왕삼매론 17장 8절-

이익을 분에 넘치게 바라지 말라. 이익이 분에 넘치면 어리석은 마음을 돕게 되나니, 그래서 부처님께서 말씀하시되 "적은 이익으로써 부자가 되라."하셨느니라.

-우학 스님 보왕삼매론 18장 9절-

억울함을 당해서 밝히려고 하지 말라. 억울함을 밝히면 원망하는 마음을 돕게 되나니, 그래서 부처님께서 말씀하시되 "억울함을 당하는 것으로 수행하는 문을 삼으라." 하셨느니라.

-우학 스님 보왕삼매론 18장 10절-

*최근 공인들의 땅매입 문제가 연일 언론지상에 오르 내린다. 보통의 사람들은 수십년이 지나도 재산이 크게 변동사항이 없다. 대다수가 땅이란 것을 사보지도 못하고 죽는다. 하지만 땅에 대해 관심있는 공인들은 땅의 미래 가치를 각종 정보를 통해 알게되어 매입을 하게 된다. 이를 공인으로서 만들어 낸 능력이라고 봐야할지 아니면 개인의 능력이라고 봐야할지는 사람마다 의견이 다를 수 있다. 하지만 공인이라면 자신의 재산이 일반상식 이상으로 증대했을 경우 사회로 환원할 수 있는 도량과 의지를 가져야 한다.

*원림(園林): 집터에 딸린 뜰, 혹은 공원의 수풀을 이르는 말(한국고전용어사전)

*공인(公人): 전체 대중을 대상으로 정치ㆍ교육ㆍ행정 등의 모든 방면에서 사회와 국가의 유지와 발전을 책임 맡은 사람과 일반대중의 마음과 정신세계와 영생을 책임지는 종교 성직자들 그리고 청소년이나 여러 계층의 대중의 정서와 기타 생활에 영향을 미치는 문화활동이나 사회활동에 종사하는 사람들을 공인(公人)이라 할 수 있다.(원불교대사전)

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 부처님 오신 날 맞이 특별기획, 보왕삼매론 편-

2021. 5.14. 06:00

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.
0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand