홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 On how to make …

이순락기자 0 1723

275d970faa59087030d27514c124627e_1653082044_7058.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association

I'm a six-year-old boy

Make friends but don't want me to be beneficial. If I try to be beneficial, it will hurt my righteousness, so the Buddha said, "*Longer your relationship with purity."

*Longer a relationship with purity: 'Pure must be pure.meaning '

Buddhist monk Wu Hak said that friends are called Doban, Beopwoo, and Beophyeong, and Doban is a person who fully studies.

In the law tour, if you don't have a partner, you should go alone like Muso's horn. A true friend becomes a good friend as there are more common denominators, and among them, when religion is the same as Buddhism, it can be a really good friend.

If you have even one pure friend, you can say that you live well in the world. If you don't have a friend to make, you have to have a friend in your heart, which means that the friend within you is the purest, the most perfect, and the longest you can make.

Therefore, the most successful person in this world is the one who has a pure friend by his side for many years.

- President of the Geumgung Sports Association, on how to make friends -

2022. 5.21. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

오랜 친구 처럼 사이 좋게 자란 식방풍 약초와 도라지

보왕삼매론 여섯째, 교정불구익아

친구를 사귀되 내가 이롭기를 바라지 말라. 내가 이롭고자 하면 의리를 상하게 되나니, 그래서 부처님께서 말씀하시되 "*순결로써 사귐을 길게 하라." 하셨느니라.

*순결로써 사귐을 길게 하라: '순수 해야 한다.'는 뜻

우학스님께서 말하길 절에서는 친구를 도반, 법우, 법형제라고 하며 도반은 공부를 온전히 시켜주는 존재라고 했다.

법구경에서는 사귈 도반이 없다면 무소의 뿔처럼 홀로 가라고 했다. 진정한 친구란 공통분모가 많을수록 좋은 친구가 되며 그중에서도 종교가 불교로 같을 때 진짜 좋은 친구가 될 수 있다.

순수한 친구가 한 명이라도 있다면 세상을 잘 산다고 할 만하다. 사귈 친구가 없다면 마음 가운데 스스로 친구 하나를 두라고 했으니 이는 자기 안의 친구가 가장 순수하고 가장 완벽하고 가장 길게 사귈 수 있는 친구란 의미다.

그러므로 이 세상을 가장 성공적으로 잘 산 사람은 오랜 세월 순수한 친구를 곁에 둔 자이다.

275d970faa59087030d27514c124627e_1653082068_8203.jpg

Photo Description: Old Friendly Breeding Herbs and Bellflower 

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 친구 사귀는 법에 대하여-

2021. 5.21. 06:00

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.
0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand