홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 On how to obey

이순락기자 0 1599

0594bddddca50149d1aaa5d73b8c3580_1653172399_971.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association

The 7th of King Sammae-ron, Friendly and Immortal

Don't expect others to obey my will. If others obey my will, my heart will become arrogant, so the Buddha said, "Use the garden as a person who does not fit my will."

Monk Uhak said, "Wonrim" is a word that compares the place of asceticism to "forest," and it is all the spaces where monks perform and study, and it also means Buddhist meetings and gatherings of believers, so he admits that there are still many things to improve.

Wu Hak-nim said, "There is no place without discord. The reason is that he only wants to obey his will. However, the more people who don't fit their wishes, the greater the study."

It is twice as difficult to know what others think when you don't know your own thoughts. But even if you don't know how you feel, everything comes out of your behavior. Look back on your past life when you don't know who you are. The same goes for others.

The more people who have a common denominator with their lives, the easier it is to obey and the more reliable they are. So, the world is visible only when you live your life seriously and positively.

0594bddddca50149d1aaa5d73b8c3580_1653172431_8244.jpg
 Photo Description: A dog with submissive eyes and a flower that pulls out beauty

- President of the Geumgung Sports Association, on how to obey -

2022. 5.22. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 순종적인 눈빛을 가진 개와 아름다움을 뽑내는 꽃

보왕삼매론 일곱째, 우인불구순적

남이 내 뜻대로 순종해 주기를 바라지 말라. 남이 내 뜻대로 순종해 주면 마음이 교만해지게 되나니, 그래서 부처님께서 말씀하시되 " 내 뜻에 맞지 않은 사람들로써 원림을 삼으라."하셨다.

우학스님께서 말하길 원림이란 '동산 원' 자에 '수풀 림'자로 수행처를 '숲'에 비유한 말이며 스님이 수행하고 공부하는 모든 공간들이기도 하고 신도들의 법회나 모임 등을 의미하기도 해 이곳에 모였다는 것은 아직도 부족한 점이 많아 닦을 바가 많다는 것을 스스로 인정하는 것이라 했다.

우학스님께서는 "불협화음이 없는 수행처는 없다. 이유는 자신의 뜻에 순종히기만을 바라기 때문이다. 하지만 자신의 뜻에 맞지 않는 사람이 많을 수록 더 큰 공부가 된다."고 했다.

자신의 생각도 잘 모르는데 타인의 생각을 안다는 것은 갑절로 어려운 일이다. 하지만 마음은 몰라도 행동거지에서 모든게 나타나는 법이다. 자신이 누군이지 잘 모를 때 지나온 삶을 되돌아 보라. 타인도 마찬가지다.

자신의 삶과 공통된 분모가 있는 사람들일수록 순종하기가 수월하기 쉽고 믿음이 간다. 그래서 삶은 진지하게 긍정적으로 열심히 살아야 세상이 눈에 보인다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록,순종하는 법에 대하여 -

2021. 5.22. 06:00

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.
0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand