홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 The world is no…

이순락기자 0 1736
722295894b386b1855a49bf77ba2002b_1655833442_8971.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association

In general, people want to be recognized by people around them. He constantly tries to give the image of a sincere and good person.

Although what appears on the outside is not the only truth, people laugh on the outside and live together even though they know what the other person is thinking.

While there is a life to show, there are also people who live in hiding. No matter how you live, life is where you want it to be.

Write down the past times you've lived one by one.

It is necessary to reflect on what you have lived for at least once in your life.

What was thought to be a good thing by my standards may also be wrong by others' standards.

What I think is all right is a kind of mental obsession.

When I can admit that my thoughts are wrong, I can look at other people's affairs with a fair eye.

You must always try to have peace of mind because what you see is not everything in the world.

722295894b386b1855a49bf77ba2002b_1655833465_7547.jpg
Photo Description: President Kim Young-sam's 'To the World To the Future' Memorial Stone, August 1995, Andong Rest Area toward Yeongju

- According to the World Geumgung Sports Association, what the world looks like is not everything.-

2021. 6.22. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 1995년 8월 김영삼 대통령의 '세계로 미래로' 기념석, 영주 방향 안동휴게소

일반적으로 사람들은 주변 사람들로부터 인정받기를 원한다. 성실하고 좋은 사람이라는 이미지를 심어주기 위해 부단히도 애쓴다.

겉으로 보이는 것만이 진실은 아니지만 사람들은 상대의 겉과 다른 속내를 알면서도 겉으로는 웃음짓고 함께 더불어 살아간다.

보여주기 위한 삶이 있는 반면에 감추며 살아가는 사람도 존재한다. 어떤 방식으로 살든지 결국은 자신의 마음이 움직이는데로 원하는데로 사는 게 인생이다.

자신이 살아왔던 지난 시간들을 하나 둘씩 적어보라.

인생을 살면서 한 번쯤은 과연 무엇을 위해 살아왔는지 돌이켜 생각해 볼 필요가 있다.

나의 기준에서 좋은 일이라고 생각되던 일 또한 타인의 기준에서는 그릇된 일일 수도 있다.

내 생각이 모두 옳다고 생각하는 것은 일종의 정신적인 강박관념이 강해서이다.

내 생각이 잘못되었다고 인정할 수 있을 때 타인의 일에 대해 공정한 눈으로 바라 볼 수 있다.

세상일은 보이는 것만이 전부가 아니기 때문에 늘 심안을 갖기 위해 노력해야만 한다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 세상은 보이는 것이 전부가 아니다.-

2021. 6.22. 06:00

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand