홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》About the things…

이순락기자 0 3904

1373ceeae1c99edb9ed8c6792963ea8a_1657131865_0142.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association

Master Wu Hak said, "I love myself."

Who loves themselves when they don't?

He said the following about the things he regrets over the age of 50.

The age of 50 is a great watershed in life. The company is treated as early retirement or an old man. Even if you look at the biorhythm, you are at an age where your physical strength drops sharply. In Confucianism, it was said that there were a thousand people.

Monk Uhak collected the parts that believers who have been together for 20 years and are now in their 50s regret and preached them in their daily lives.

First, I regret believing in the body too much.

Cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and especially teeth, so money is money, but it is very stressful. Have a habit of controlling and managing

The average life expectancy is 100 years. You don't have to live with a bottle for decades, do you? It should be a long life without illness, not a long life without illness.

You should reduce drinking and smoking and walk diligently. If you train your physical strength even if you are 50, you can live more than 10 years younger.

Second, I regret not saving money.

But now it can't be helped. You should put down all your regrets and regrets and take good care of what you have.

Never take too much away from your child. The inheritance should be postponed until the moment you die. I'm sure everyone knows. Children should no longer sacrifice themselves for their grown children because they have separate blessings to eat and live for.

If you don't have any food to live on, you can go to the temple you go to. If you go to the yard cleaning and the temple cleaning service center and work, you can relax. That's how you live. If you don't have anywhere to go, you can come to the Mueul Seonwon Seungbang Gongyangan.

Third, I regret not studying hard when I was in school.

Studying should have a hobby, but I didn't have much hobby when I was young. So maybe it's useless to regret it now, but even if you turn the clock upside down, it's the same. From now on, we should continue to make a habit of entering a Buddhist university or joining the membership system of a Buddhist university on YouTube for the next life. Look for a book from the monks at the temple. Studying is also important assuming that you come back to the next world.

In the era of high-tech culture and science, it is inevitable that it is a brain fight. If you listen carefully to the law of life at the Buddhist University on YouTube now, you will be able to study. Think of studying for the next life as studying Buddhism.

Fourth, he regrets not loving himself. If you love yourself, it is a healthy act to do what you want to do to yourself. However, as I live in a state of life, I regret not being able to do such a thing. For example, I wanted to travel abroad, but I couldn't, and I wanted to eat something delicious, but I couldn't, and I wanted to enjoy high-end hobbies such as golf, but I couldn't. That's the case. There is no need to be bitterly remorseful about these things. There are plenty of opportunities ahead.

You can follow the pilgrimage to the Buddhist holy place from the temple and have a good time with your family from now on.

Fifth, I regret not living the life I really want. He said that his life has disappeared because he has been so attentive to others. You can live well from now on.

I hope you develop your self-reliance by meditating.

Sixth, they say they regret not doing well to their parents. The past can't be helped. I'm glad you have that mind. You can raise your ancestors such as Baekjung Ji Ki-il and pray for your parents' paradise.

Seventh, it is said that you regret getting old after worrying about it. From now on, you can go to the temple and study your mind and pray.

Now, don't worry about your children and don't do it if you're not happy with caring for your grandchildren. Also, don't do coins or stocks if possible, and consider doing new business carefully so that you don't have to worry anymore.

Now, I hope you have a wonderful and fun life in the latter half of your life by building Bokgongdeok at the temple you go to while taking your time to pray and meditate.

I love myself.

I love myself.

Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva

1373ceeae1c99edb9ed8c6792963ea8a_1657131887_7891.jpg
Photo Description: With director Kim Chang-joo, who has been banned from sending movies, I regret not doing much creative work in the past. When I turn 50, I want to become a screenwriter late, so I go far to learn.

- The World Geumgung Sports Association's Quotation on the Regret of Being 50 years old -

2021. 7.7. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진설명: 영화 발신제한 김창주 감독과 함께, 나는 지난 시절 창작활동을 많이 못한 것을 후회한다. 50이 되어 늦깍이로 시나리오작가가 되고 싶어 멀리 배우러 다닌다.

우학스님께서 말하길 "나는 스스로를 사랑한다"라고 말하라 했다.

자기 자신을 사랑하지 않는데 누가 자기를 사랑하겠는가?

50살이 넘으면 후회하는 일들에 대해 다음과 같이 말했다.

50이라는 나이는 인생의 큰 분수령이다. 회사에서는 조기은퇴 또는 늙은이 취급을 받는다. 생체리듬을 보더라도 체력이 급격히 떨어지는 나이다. 유교에서는 지천명이라했다.

우학스님은 20년간 함께하고 이제 50대가 된 신도들이 후회하는 부분들을 모아 생활법문으로 설파했다.

첫째, 몸을 너무 믿었던 것을 후회한다.

심혈관질환, 당뇨, 고혈압, 특히 치아에 문제가 많이 생겨 돈도 돈이지만 정신적 스트레스를 많이 받는다. 절제하고 관리하는 습관을 가져라

평균기대수명이 100세다. 수십년간 병을 달고 살지는 없지 않은가? 무병장수여야지 유병장수가 되면 안된다.

술담배를 줄이고 부지런히 걷기운동이라도 해야한다. 50이라도 체력을 단련하면 10년 이상을 젊게 살 수 있다.

둘째, 돈을 모아놓지 않은 것을 후회한다.

하지만 이제는 어쩔 수 없다. 후회, 회한일랑 다 내려놓고 지금 있는 것이라도 잘 관리를 해야만 한다.

절대 자식에게 많이 떼주면 안된다. 죽는 순간까지 유산상속을 미뤄둬야한다. 다들 잘 알 것이다. 자식들은 자기가 먹고 살 복이 다 따로 있으니 다 큰 자식들 때문에 더이상 희생하면 안된다.

혹시 먹고 살 양식이 없다면 다니시는 절에 나가면 된다. 마당청소, 법당청소 공양간에 가서 일하시면 마음 편하게 지내시면 된다. 그렇게 사시면 된다. 갈데없으면 무을선원 승방 공양간에 오시면 된다.

세째, 학교 다닐 때 공부 열심히 하지 않은 것을 후회한다.

공부도 취미가 있어야 하는데 젊었을 때는 별 취미가 없었던 것이다. 그러니까 어쩌면 지금 후회해도 소용없는 일이지만 시계를 거꾸러 돌려 놓더라도 사실은 똑같다. 이제부터 우리는 다음 생을 위해서라도 불교대학에 입학하거나 유튜브 불교대학 멤버쉽 제도에 가입하셔서 공부하는 습관을 자꾸 들여야 한다. 절에서 스님들이 내놓은 책이라도 찾아보라. 다음 세상에 다시 오는 것을 가정했을 때 역시 공부는 중요하다.

첨단문화 과학시대에는 어쩔 수 없이 머리싸움이다. 지금 유튜브 불교대학 생활법문만 잘 들어도 공부가 될 것이다. 다음 생까지 준비하는 공부가 바로 불교 공부라고 생각하라.

네째, 자신을 사랑하지 않은 것을 후회한다고 한다. 자신을 사랑한다하면 자신이 하고 싶은 것을 스스로에게 해주는 건전한 행위이다. 그런데 삶에 찌들려 살다보니 그런 것을 못한 회한이 들기 마련이다. 예를들면 해외여행을 가고 싶었는데 그러지 못했고 맛있는 것을 먹고싶었는데 못했고, 골프 등 고급 취미도 즐기고 싶었는데 못했다. 그런 경우다. 이러한 것들에 대해서도 심하게 회한을 가질 필요가 없다. 앞으로도 얼마든지 기회가 있다.

절에서 나가는 불교성지순례 따라다니시면 되고 지금부터라도 가족들과 좋은 시간을 보내면 된다.

다섯째, 내가 진정 원하는 삶을 살지 않은 것을 후회한다고 한다. 지금까지 너무 남 눈치 맞추어서 살다보니 자기 삶이 없어졌다는 것이다. 지금부터라도 잘 살면된다.

명상도 하면서 자기 주체성을 키우시길 바란다.

여섯째, 부모님께 잘 못해 드린 것을 후회한다고 한다. 지난 일은 어쩔 수가 없다. 그런 마음을 갖고 있으니 다행이다. 백중 지장기일 등의 조상들을 올려드리고 또 부모님의 왕생극락을 기도하시면 된다.

일곱째, 걱정만 하다가 나이 든 것을 후회한다고 한다. 이제부터라도 절에 다니면서 마음공부하고 기도하면 된다.

이제는 자식 걱정하지 말고 손자 손녀 봐주는 것도 본인이 즐겁지 않으면 하지 말기를 바란다. 또 코인이나 주식 같은 것도 가능하면 하지말고 새로운 사업하는 것도 신중히 고려해서 더이상 걱정하지 않아도 되게 생각의 짐을 단촐하게 하시길 바란다.

이제는 자기시간 가지면서 기도명상, 참선명상하시면서 다니시는 절에 복 공덕도 지으면서 인생후반부를 멋있게 재미있게 사시길 바란다.

나는 스스로를 사랑한다.

나는 스스로를 사랑한다.

관세음보살

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 우학스님의 50이 되어 후회하는 것들에 대하여-

2021. 7.7. 06:00

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand