홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》With the lantern…

이순락기자 0 1282

6e93ff34287471fb892a25959967cefa_1666820257_7504.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association 

Photo description: In October 2021, at the night tour program of the Gumi Neo-Confucianism History Museum, adults and children started to experience the history museum with their own lanterns.

The Gumi Neo-Confucianism History Museum has created a history experience night tour program for citizens. Walking on the night road with lanterns is a romantic and wonderful memory.

It reminds me of the time when I crossed the village with my aunt and uncle at late night from my mother's house in the country when I was young. Walking down the street in the dark was an interesting adventure to explore the unknown.

There was a time when all the lights were the moonlight floating in the sky and the lights of the distant houses.

At times, lanterns that illuminate the dark night road without moonlight were large lanterns and essential tools in the countryside without streetlights.

Because there is night, you know the value of lanterns, and you know the importance of being that lights up the world.

- World Gold Palace Sports Association's quote, romance with lanterns-

2021. 10.27. 06:00

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

사진 설명: 구미성리학역사관 야간투어 프로그램 현장, 어른과 아이들은 직접 제작한 등불로 역사관 체험에 나섰다.

구미성리학역사관에서는 시민들을 위해 역사체험 밤길여행(야간투어) 프로그램을 만들었다. 등불을 들고 밤길을 걷는다는 것은 낭만적이고 훌륭한 추억이 되는 일이다.

어릴적 시골 외가집에서 늦은 밤에 이모와 외삼촌을 따라 건너 마을을 다녀오던 때가 아련히 떠오른다. 어두운 가운데 길을 걷는다는 것은 미지의 세계를 탐험하는 흥미로운 모험과도 같았던 시절이다.

불빛이라고는 하늘 위에 떠있는 달빛과 멀리 드믄드문 있는 집들의 불빛이 전부였던 때가 있었다. 

때론 달빛 없는 어두운 밤길을 밝혀주는 등불은 큼지막한 렌턴이었고 가로등 없는 시골에서 필수였던 도구였다. 

밤이 있기에 등불의 가치를 알게되며 세상을 밝혀주는 존재의 소중함을 알게된다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 등불과 함께 낭만을-

2021. 10.27. 06:00

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand