홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 About tennis ps…

이순락기자 0 3028

febfa74794313df68587b0e4c4580d79_1669845258_2014.jpg
 ~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association  

http://www.youtongnews.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=07_3&wr_id=1101

When your skills reach a certain level in club tennis, you feel that each person has different tendencies.

If you exercise together as a partner in a tennis game, some people do their best until the end, and others do not.

In addition, even if the game is in a disadvantageous situation, some people try to give their partners a psychological sense of stability, while others show their emotions to make them uncomfortable.

Tennis is the most representative exercise for improving overall health. Through tennis, you can maintain physical, psychological, mental, and spiritual health and develop yourself.

It is also a good thing that sports can be given to daily life by knowing the circumstances or ways in which many human figures live through tennis psychology.

It's been a year since I started again in December last year because I couldn't make a chance to access tennis for a while due to my busy daily life, and I feel that my skills have improved more than I thought.

In other words, in his 50s, he succeeded in preventing the regression of the body and creating a turning point in his life. Tennis is a really happy sport because it makes me look back on myself as my skills improve.

febfa74794313df68587b0e4c4580d79_1669845276_685.jpg
Photo description: Indoor view of Geumo Tennis Court

- About tennis psychology. -

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports

《세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말》 테니스 심리에 대하여

사진 설명: 금오테니스장 실내 전경

동호인 테니스에서 실력이 어느 이상에 도달하게 되면, 사람들 마다 성향이 다양하다는 것을 느끼게 된다.

테니스 게임에서 파트너로 함께 운동을 해보면 끝까지 최선을 다하는 사람도 있고 그렇지 못한 사람도 있다.

또한 게임이 불리한 상황에 놓이더라도 파트너에게 심리적 안정감을 주기 위해 노력하는 사람도 있는 반면에 도리어 감정을 드러내어 불편하게 하는 경우도 있다.

테니스는 전인건강 향상에 가장 대표적인 운동이라고 할 수 있다. 테니스를 통해 신체적, 심리적, 정신적 그리고 영성적으로 건강한 상태를 유지할 수 있고 자기개발을 할 수 있다.

테니스 심리를 통해 수많은 인간군상들이 살아가는 삶의 처세 또는 방식을 알 수 있다는 것 또한 운동에 일상에 주는 좋은 점이라고 할 수 있다.

나름의 바쁜 일상으로 한동안 테니스를 접할 기회를 만들지 못해 지난해 12월에 다시 시작하게 되어 어느덧 1년이 지났고, 생각 이상으로 실력이 향상됐음을 느낀다.

50대가 되어 신체의 퇴행을 막고 삶의 전환점을 만들고자 했던 것이 성공한 셈이다. 테니스는 실력이 늘수록 더욱 자신을 되돌아 보게 만들어 주니 참으로 행복한 운동이다.

-테니스 심리에 대하여-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand