홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 Meditation give…

이순락기자 0 1369

11677d1924f296a028ad663f44e991c5_1670794435_7387.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association   

It is said that through meditation, life is hard and tiring, relationships with people are hard, and you can create the future you want.

Self-pronounced meditation is meditation to get to know me.

Learning, healing, and insight occur through re-experiences that you hear and feel while looking into your life until now.

It is said that people feel good and bad in relationships. While meditating with family members, friends, and company colleagues, such as parents, brothers, and sisters, who are made since birth, the essence of the relationship is learned, understood, and reconciled.

Creative meditation is what life I really want, what my calling is to achieve in this life, how to achieve this circle, and meditation that I achieve in my heart and create in reality.

11677d1924f296a028ad663f44e991c5_1670794461_8628.jpg

Photo description: Self-meditation college pamphlet

- Meditation gives you wisdom to overcome a hard life.-

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports

《세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말》 명상은 힘든 삶을 극복해가는 지혜를 얻게 해준다.

사진 설명: 자성명상 대학 팜플렛

명상을 통해 삶이 힘들고 지칠 때 그리고 사람과의 관계가 힘들고 자신이 원하는 미래를 창조할 수 있다고 한다.

자성명상은 '나'를 알아가는 명상이다. 

태어나 지금까지의 삶을 들여다보면서 듣고 느끼는 재경험을 통해 배움과 치유와 통찰이 일어난다.

사람들은 관계에서 행 불행을 느낀다고 한다. 태어나면서부터 만들어지는 부모 형제 자매 등 가족들과 친구, 회사동료 등 사람명상을 하면서 관계의 본질을 알게 되고 이해와 화해가 이루어진다.

내가 정말 원하는 삶은 무엇인지, 금생에 꼭 해내야 할 소명은 무엇인지, 어떻게 이 원을 이룰 것인지, 마음에서 이루고 현실에서 창조하는 명상이 바로 창조명상이다.

-명상은 힘든 삶을 극복해가는 지혜를 얻게 해준다.-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand