홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》How not to be a …

이순락기자 0 1070

ffa8862af6453fabab71e47501fd5cbb_1685395884_9143.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association  

As the saying goes, "Failure is the mother of success," it means failure is an essential stepping stone to success. Don't be afraid of failure.

Failure teaches us a lesson about meaningless and unhelpful things. And it finds areas that need to be improved through failure, and motivates them to try harder and persevere.

By accepting failure and learning from it, we can eventually achieve our goals and find success.

Louis E. Boone, an American academic writer, said, "Don't hesitate to try. You must not refuse new attempts for fear of failure."

His sad life is summed up in three words: "I could have done it," "I could have done it," and "I should have done it."

Don't be afraid of failure, don't hesitate to try it right now if you have any thoughts.

ffa8862af6453fabab71e47501fd5cbb_1685395915_1.jpg
PHOTO DESCRIPTION: A snail attempting to climb a tall apartment

- World Geumgung Sports Association's words today, how not to be a sad life-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 높은 아파트를 기어오르려고 시도하는 달팽이

"실패는 성공의 어머니이다."라는 속담처럼 실패는 성공을 위한 필수적인 디딤돌이라는 것을 의미한다. 실패를 두려워 말라. 

실패는 우리에게 무의미한 것과 도움이 되지 않는 것들에 대해 교훈을 준다. 그리고 실패를 통해 개선해야 할 부분을 찾아내고, 더 노력하고 인내하도록 동기를 부여해 준다.

실패를 받아들이고 그것으로부터 배움으로써, 우리는 결국 목표를 달성하고 성공을 찾을 수 있다.

미국의 학술 작가인 루이스 분 (Louis E. Boone)이 말하길 "시도를 주저하지 마라. 실패가 두려워서 새로운 시도를 거부해서는 안 된다."라고 말했다.

그가 말하는 서글픈 인생은 "할 수 있었는데." "할 뻔했는데." "해야 했는데."라는 세 마디로 요약된다.

실패를 두려워 말고 생각한 것이 있다면 머뭇거리지 말고 지금 당장 시도하라.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 서글픈 인생이 되지 않는 방법-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand