홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》The value of old…

이순락기자 0 1233

d5e7fbc1ee4f52d8c42312913c2aac65_1688083357_6872.jpg 

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Association     

The old buildings in the old city center where I spent my childhood remind me of my childhood nostalgia.

What does not change over time is the memory of the fresh feelings of life in childhood.

When people who have left for their hometowns return to their hometowns, the existence of old buildings that recall old memories alone is worth looking back on life.

Old buildings in urban areas are of considerable value.

Old buildings often have historical and cultural values and represent the heritage and identity of cities or communities.

It also provides practical connections to the past and serves as a reminder of the region's history, architectural style and development over time.

The old buildings contribute to the unique characteristics and charm of the downtown area. The existence of historical buildings can attract visitors looking for authentic and unique experiences.

In urban regeneration areas, old buildings are repurposed and reused for various purposes, such as residential lofts and boutique shops and art galleries or office spaces.

In addition, while preserving the historical structure of the old building, it adds value to the urban area and provides an attractive motif for revitalization.

Reviving and preserving old buildings can have a positive economic impact, and historical conservation projects create local employment opportunities in the process of restoration or renovation

Conserving old buildings reduces building waste, preserves resources, and further makes cities and communities in crisis of population disappearance sustainable overall.

d5e7fbc1ee4f52d8c42312913c2aac65_1688083382_2171.jpg

Photo Description: An oil house located in an old building in the old downtown of Yeongju

-World Golden Palace Sports Association today's horse, the value of old buildings -

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 영주 구도심의 오래된 건물에 위치한 기름방집

어린시절을 보낸 구도심의 오래된 건물들은 어릴적 향수를 떠올리게 만든다.

세월이 흘러도 변하지 않는 것은 어린시절에 가졌던 풋풋했던 삶의 감정에 대한 기억이다.

타향으로 떠난 사람들이 고향으로 돌아왔을 때, 옛 기억들을 소환시켜주는 옛 건물들의 존재만으로도 삶을 되돌아 보기에 충분한 가치가 있다.

도심 지역의 오래된 건물들은 상당한 가치를 지닌다.

오래된 건물들은 종종 역사적, 문화적 가치를 가지며 도시나 공동체의 유산과 정체성을 나타낸다.

또한 과거와의 실질적인 연결을 제공하고 시간이 지남에 따라 그 지역의 역사와 건축 양식 그리고 발전을 상기시키는 역할을 한다.

오래된 건물들은 도심 지역의 독특한 특성과 매력에 기여한다. 역사적인 건물들의 존재는 진정하고 독특한 경험을 찾는 방문객들을 끌어들일 수 있다.

도시재생지역에서는 오래된 건물의 용도를 변경하여 주거용 로프트나 부티크 숍과 미술관 또는 사무실 공간과 같은 다양한 용도로 재사용한다.

더불어 오래된 건축물의 역사적인 구조를 보존하면서 도심 지역에 가치를 더하고 활성화를 위한 매력적인 모티브를 제공하게 만든다.

오래된 건물을 되살리고 보존하는 것은 긍정적인 경제적 영향을 미칠 수 있고, 역사적 보존 프로젝트는 복구 또는 보수 과정에서 지역 고용 기회를 창출한다

오래된 건물을 보존하는 것은 건축 폐기물을 줄이고, 자원을 보존하며 나아가 인구 소멸의 위기의 도시나 지역 사회를 전반적으로 지속 가능하게 만든다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 오래된 건물의 가치-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

Photo Description: An oil house located in an old building in the old downtown of Yeongju

The old buildings in the old city center where I spent my childhood remind me of my childhood nostalgia.

What does not change over time is the memory of the fresh feelings of life in childhood.

When people who have left for their hometowns return to their hometowns, the existence of old buildings that recall old memories alone is worth looking back on life.

Old buildings in urban areas are of considerable value.

Old buildings often have historical and cultural values and represent the heritage and identity of cities or communities.

It also provides practical connections to the past and serves as a reminder of the region's history, architectural style and development over time.

The old buildings contribute to the unique characteristics and charm of the downtown area. The existence of historical buildings can attract visitors looking for authentic and unique experiences.

In urban regeneration areas, old buildings are repurposed and reused for various purposes, such as residential lofts and boutique shops and art galleries or office spaces.

In addition, while preserving the historical structure of the old building, it adds value to the urban area and provides an attractive motif for revitalization.

Reviving and preserving old buildings can have a positive economic impact, and historical conservation projects create local employment opportunities in the process of restoration or renovation

Conserving old buildings reduces building waste, preserves resources, and further makes cities and communities in crisis of population disappearance sustainable overall.

-World Golden Palace Sports Association today's horse, the value of old buildings -

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand