홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 How to develop …

이순락기자 0 1144

234119efafbbec58eeedb5b8144ae741_1689717594_3797.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Associa 

Heavy rains this rainy season have caused numerous casualties.

The number of deaths nationwide has been recorded as 41 due to heavy rains counted by 6 a.m. on the 18th, and the number of missing people has also been nine. It is said that more than 30 people were injured. Some people will suffer from lifelong trauma due to the terrible natural disaster.

Despite the social safety disaster system that collapsed as if the sky had collapsed due to the huge force of nature, some righteous people risked their lives for others rather than their own safety.

Even in times of crisis, the power of positivity shows a miracle.

Despite the horrors of disaster, the living must somehow live with hope.

Developing a positive mindset is essential for overall well-being and success.

Take time every day to look back on things you are grateful for. Focus on the positive aspects of life and appreciate the little blessings.

Use positive positives to challenge and overcome negative thoughts.

Train yourself with words of encouragement such as "I am capable," "I am worthy," and "I can handle challenges," based on the words "I am positive about everything."

Fill my surroundings with optimistic and supportive people who elevate me and inspire me. It will protect me from negative effects and environment.

Developing a positive mindset is like a journey in life and requires constant effort and awareness.

By making strategies for this positive mindset into daily life, you can develop an increasingly positive and resilient view of life.

234119efafbbec58eeedb5b8144ae741_1689717618_7759.jpg

Photo Description: The view of Mt. Geumo that stopped raining for the first time in a long time

- World Geumgung Sports Association's words today, how to develop positive power-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 오래만에 비가 그친 금오산 풍경

이번 장마철 폭우로 인해  수많은 인명피해가 발생했다.

18일 오전 6시까지 집계된 폭우로 전국적인 사망자 수만 41명을 기록 중이며 실종자 수도 9명으로 나타났다. 부상자도 30명을 넘어섰다고 한다. 끔찍했던 자연참사로 인해 평생 트라우마를 겪는 이들도 생겨날 것이다.

하늘이 무너진 마냥 거대한 자연의 힘에 맥없이 무너진 사회재난안전시스템에도 불구하고, 자신의 안위보다는 타인을 위해 목숨을 걸어 생명을 구한 의인도 있다.

위기의 상황에서도 긍정의 힘은 기적을 보여준다. 

재난의 참상에도 불구하고 산 사람은 어떻게든 희망을 갖고 살아가야만 한다.

긍정적인 사고방식을 기르는 것은 전반적인 웰빙과 성공을 위해 필수적이다.

매일 시간을 내어 자신이 감사하게 생각하는 것들을 돌아보라. 삶의 긍정적인 측면에 집중하고 작은 축복에도 감사하라.

부정적인 생각에 도전하고 극복하기 위해 긍정적인 긍정을 사용하라.

"나는 모든 일에 긍정적이다."는 말을 기본으로 하여 "나는 능력이 있다", "나는 가치가 있다", "나는 도전을 처리할 수 있다"와 같은 격려의 말로 스스로를 단련하라.

나를 고양시키고 나에게 영감을 주는 낙관적이고 지지적인 사람들로 나의 주변을 가득 메워보라. 부정적인 영향과 환경으로부터 나를 보호해 줄 것이다.

긍정적인 사고방식을 개발하는 것은 인생에 있어서 여정과도 같고 지속적인 노력과 자각을 필요로 한다.

이러한 긍정의 사고방식에 대한 전략을 일상 생활화 함으로서 점점 더 긍정적이고 탄력적인 인생관을 기를 수 있다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 긍정의 힘을 기르는 방법-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand