홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》How to cope with…

이순락기자 0 2087

c5bea8ccb62c55861c1d260acd449668_1693868706_7839.jpg

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications Associa  

I realized the meaning of no possession by the death of the orchid I was raising. I advise that our sense of ownership blinds us. I say he who throws away big will get big. I stress that the real meaning of no possession is that you have the whole world only when you have nothing.

Monk Beopjeong says that you can gain true peace and freedom by abandoning your possessive desire through an essay without possession.

People always live a life of anguish and anguish due to greed.

I think you can have the integrity of your mind to have the whole world as rain when you truly have nothing without any greed.

People are also anxious about sudden changes.

You can feel mixed up when you have to throw away all the things you have already enjoyed.

In order to effectively cope with sudden changes, it is necessary to be calm and mindful in daily life.

They accept emotions without judgment about changes and have the freedom to listen to their acquaintances. Sometimes professional support is also needed.

Continue to inform and plan about these situations and set goals to adapt to changes.

Prioritize self-care and happiness above all else. Steady exercise for one's health care is essential.

And you have to maintain a positive outlook and patience for any change and accept it with your heart.

c5bea8ccb62c55861c1d260acd449668_1693868730_3052.jpg

PHOTO DESCRIPTION: Newly developed healthy bread dough in Kumabaguettes, new items have changed plans.

-World Golden Palace Sports Association's words today, how to cope with sudden changes-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 구마바게뜨에서 새롭게 개발한 건강빵 반죽, 새로운 아이템으로 계획에 변화가 생겼다.

나는 기르던 난초가 죽어버린 일로 무소유의 의미를 깨닫게 된 것이다. 나는 우리들의 소유 관념이 우리들의 눈을 멀게 한다고 충고한다. 크게 버리는 사람이 크게 얻을 것이라고 나는 말한다. 아무것도 갖지 않을 때 비로소 온 세상을 갖게 된다는 게 무소유의 진정한 의미라고 나는 강조한다.

법정스님은 무소유 수필을 통해 소유욕을 버려야 진정한 평화와 자유를 얻을 수 있다고 말한다.

욕심으로 말미암아 사람들은 늘 번뇌와 고민의 삶을 살아간다.

진정으로 아무런 욕심없이 아무것도 갖지 않을 때 비로서 온 세상을 갖게 되는 마음의 온전함을 가질 수 있다고 생각한다.

사람은 갑작스럽게 찾아오는 변화에 대해서도 불안해 한다. 

기존에 누리던, 가지고 있던 것들을 모두 버려야 할 때 마음이 착잡할 수 있다.

갑작스러운 변화에 효과적으로 대처하기 위해서는 평소에 침착하고 마음 챙김이 일상이 되어야 한다.

변화에 대해 판단 없이 감정을 받아들이며 주변 지인들의 얘기도 들어보는 마음의 여유를 갖는다. 때론 전문가의 지원도 필요하다.

이러한 상황에 대해 계속 정보를 제공하고 계획하고 변화에 대해 적응하기 위한 목표를 설정한다.

무엇보다도 자기 관리와 행복의 우선순위를 정한다. 자신의 건강 관리를 위한 꾸준한 운동은 필수적이다.

그리고 어떤 변화에 대해서든 긍정적인 전망과 인내심을 유지하고 마음으로 받아들여야 한다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 급작스러운 변화에 대처하는 방법-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand