홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Undecidedness me…

이순락기자 0 956

69cf1f3fc29087935bf272e05f8781fe_1697159911_146.png

~President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications 

Monk Hyemin said on Facebook, "We are always 'here' in front of our eyes wherever we go. I'm here when I go to work, I'm here when I come home, and I'm always 'here' in front of my eyes even when I travel abroad. The scenery in front of me keeps changing, but the fact that it's always 'here' doesn't change."

Monk Hyemin told me to remove the language 'here' and just feel it.

Monk Hye-min asked the question of how she felt "here" was different from "now present".

Monk Hyemin says that this is the destination of all the practices that we wanted to reach so much, the undecided mind, and the Nirvana where all anguish has stopped.

Monk Hyemin's words make us realize that our hearts living in the prefecture always want to change, but that we are in the past and now.

Unmotivated mind is a spiritual concept resulting from Buddhism in Japan and Buddhism in the East, and refers to a calm state of emotion or emotion.

This means a state of trying to maintain a calm and calm mind away from emotional changes and worries such as various forms of agitation, anxiety, and desire.

Undeterred mind represents resistance to everyday stress and emotional changes.

Floating mind is one of the important concepts in Buddhism and is intended to be achieved through meditation and various mental performance techniques in many Buddhist traditions. Through this, people aim to control emotions and desires, overcome emotional volatility, and find inner stability and tranquility.

Floating mind can help people disconnect from the world by realizing self-awareness and paradoxically gain a higher level of enlightenment and understanding.

Undetermined mind is one of the central teachings of Buddhism, helping to understand the changes and instabilities of the world and overcome them. This is one of the spiritual states sought primarily by Buddhist practitioners or meditators, and is also a concept that can inspire those who want to find more inner tranquility in their daily lives.

69cf1f3fc29087935bf272e05f8781fe_1697159956_0559.jpg
Photo Description: Monk Hyemin Facebook Photo 

- World Golden Palace Sports Association's words of the day, undecidedness means knowing "here" -

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 혜민스님 페이스북 사진

혜민스님이 페이스북을 통해 말씀하시길 "우리는 어디를 가도 항상 눈앞에 ‘여기’입니다. 회사를 가도 여기에 있고, 집에 와도 여기에 있고, 외국 여행을 떠나도 항상 눈앞 ‘여기’에 있습니다. 눈앞에 보이는 풍경은 계속 변하지만 항상 ‘여기’라는 사실은 변하지 않아요."라고 했다.

혜민스님은 지금 ‘여기’라는 언어를 떼어버리고 그냥 느껴 보라고 했다.

혜민스님은 자신이 느끼는 '여기'에 대해 '지금 현재'와 어떤 차이가 있는지에 대한 물음을 던졌다.

혜민스님은 바로 여기가 우리가 그토록 도달하고 싶어했던 모든 수행의 목적지인 부동심이자, 일체 번뇌가 멈춘 열반지라고 말한다. 

혜민스님의 말씀은 현를 살아가는 우리들의 마음은 언제나 변화를 바라지만 실제 자신은 과거나 지금이나 같다는 사실을 깨닫게 해준다.

부동심(不動心)은 일본의 불교 및 동양의 불교에 기인한 정신적 개념으로, 정서나 감정의 평온한 상태를 가리킨다.

이것은 다양한 형태의 동요, 불안, 욕망 등의 정서적 변화와 고민으로부터 벗어나 고요하고 평온한 마음을 유지하려는 상태를 의미한다. 

부동심은 일상적인 스트레스와 감정적인 변화에 대한 저항을 나타낸다.

부동심은 불교에서 중요한 개념 중 하나이며, 많은 불교적 전통에서 명상 및 다양한 정신 수행 기법을 통해 달성하려고 한다. 이를 통해 사람들은 감정과 욕망을 조절하고 정서적 변동성을 극복하며, 내면의 안정성과 평온을 찾는 것을 목표로 한다. 

부동심은 사람들이 자아 인식을 깨달음으로써 세상과의 연결을 끊고 역설적으로 더 높은 수준의 깨달음과 이해를 얻는 데 도움을 줄 수 있다.

부동심은 불교의 중심적인 가르침 중 하나로, 세상의 변화와 불안정성을 이해하고 이를 극복하려는 데 도움을 준다. 이것은 주로 불교의 수행자들이나 명상가들이 추구하는 정신적 상태 중 하나이며, 일상 생활에서 더 많은 내적 평온을 찾고자 하는 사람들에게도 영감을 줄 수 있는 개념이다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 부동심이란 '여기'를 안다는 것-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand