홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 How to live a l…

이순락기자 0 626

d66b414933f9bded21df82b3fe01effd_1701649642_6985.png

President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications 

Life is beautiful, and sometimes there are times when you go through sad and difficult trials.

The reason why life is beautiful is because you can experience various things.

The total amount of experience experienced during life may vary from person to person, but there is no significant difference to live a limited time.

Humans look at the world based on their own experiences and feel moved and compassion.

Active people can travel around the wider world and see and hear with their eyes, and even if they are inactive, there are people who explore the world through books.

The relationship that leads to the bond of family is a stronger and more attached experience than any other relationship in the world.

Nothing is more sad and difficult than when a member of the family dies. However, it is a person who grows up as an adult when he or she stands up after overcoming the ordeal.

The understanding of life and death is awakened one by one by one by the excellent teacher of time.

When I look back on the past time, I can say that it is a well-lived life if I recall many memories of the past that made me smile.

Living by allocating more precious time to your family tends to be the most important and difficult thing in life, but you have to realize it early, practice it, and make an effort.

d66b414933f9bded21df82b3fe01effd_1701649665_7667.jpg
Photo description: The sun reflected in the sun of Cheongju Lee Clan in Sangok-dong, Uijeongbu

- World Gold Palace Sports Association, how to live a life with a smile. -

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 의정부 산곡동 청주이씨 선영에 비친 태양

인생은 아름답기도 하고 때로는 슬프고 힘든 시련을 겪는 시간도 존재한다.

삶이 아름다운 이유는 다양한 경험을 할 수 있기 때문이다.

살아 있는 동안 겪게 되는 경험의 총량은 사람마다 다를 수 있으나, 한정된 시간을 살기에 큰 차이는 없다.

인간은 자신의 경험을 토대로 세상을 바라보고 감동과 연민을 느낀다.

활동적인 사람은 보다 넓은 세상을 다니며 눈으로 보고 들을 수 있고, 비활동적이라도 책을 통해 세상을 섭렵하는 사람도 있다.

가족이라는 끈으로 이어진 인간 관계는 세상의 어떤 인연보다도 끈끈하며 애착이 가는 경험이다.

가족의 일원이 세상을 떠날 때만큼 슬프고 힘든 일도 없다. 하지만 시련을 딛고 일어설 때 한 층 더 어른으로 성장하는 것이 사람이다.

삶과 죽음에 대한 이해는 시간이라는 훌륭한 선생이 하나 둘 씩 일깨워준다.

지난 시간을 되돌아 봤을 때 미소를 머금게 하는 과거의 기억들이 많이 떠오른다면 잘 산 인생이라고 할 수 있겠다.

소중한 시간을 가족에게 좀 더 많이 배분하며 산다는 것이 인생에 있어서 가장 중요하면서도 쉽지 않은 경향이 있지만, 이를 일찍 깨닫고 실천하며 노력해야 한다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 미소 짓는 인생 사는 법-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand