홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 Life is worth l…

이순락기자 0 924
e08234ac8d20d4e9d5036fdd5ca678c5_1702936806_0938.png
President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications  

There is a saying that goes "life is free." It means life that is bound to die someday.

No matter how good times there are in life like flowers, it is said that one day it will come to an end and one day it will die.

For a human who cannot live forever, even power or honor is only a moment, and life is eventually fleeting and futile, and every end is bound to result in death.

One journalist said on Facebook that he felt he was becoming more snobbery as he got older, but he couldn't control it.

He added that it was mentioned because he did not say it was right even though he knew what was right, and that he did not say what was wrong in the report.

He complains that he doesn't know how much more favorable and timid he will live.

And he left a self-help comment, saying, "I don't know if age is making me cowardly and obsequious."

Humans become weak when they get older. However, some people end their lives meaningfully even at the moment they die.

My father tried to pay back the 10,000 won of the taxi fare he borrowed from an acquaintance who visited just before his death.

I can't forget my father's life, who ended his life by preparing thoroughly for the work around him, as well as a place to lie in the ground.

Just as it is said that life is a beautiful thing because it is painful, we need a posture of life that accepts the pain of life as happiness.

The reason is that the world is better than the underworld and it is more reasonable to live properly than to live a long life.

Therefore, it is necessary to make and enjoy a life that is already born and a happy life.

e08234ac8d20d4e9d5036fdd5ca678c5_1702936859_676.jpg
Photo description: A panoramic view of Geumosan Mountain from the Indong Ferry, looks like a lying person.

- World Gold Palace Sports Association. Life is worth living because it's free of life. -

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 인동나루터에서 본 금오산 전경, 누워있는 사람처럼 보인다.

인생무상이라는 말이 있다. 결국 언젠가는 죽을 수밖에 없는 인생을 의미하는 말이다.

아무리 인생에 꽃과 같은 좋은 시절이 있다 한들 언젠가는 끝을 보이고, 언젠가는 죽을 것이 분명하기 때문에 회자되는 말이다.

영원히 살 수 없는 인간에게 권세나 명예조차 한순간일 뿐 인생이란 결국은 덧없고 허무하고 모든 끝은 죽음으로 귀결 될 수 밖에 없디.

한 언론인은 페이스북을 통해 나이가 들면서 점점 속물이 되어가고 있음을 느끼고도 제어가 되지 않는다고 했다.

옳은 것을 알면서도 옳다하지 못하고, 그른 것을 보고서도 그르다고 하지 못한 이유에서 언급한 말이라고 부연했다.

살면 얼마나 더 호의호식하며 살 것이라고 이렇게 비굴하고 소심해지는지 모를 일이라며 푸념섞인 말을 한다.

그리고 나이가 자신을 비겁하고 비굴하게 만들어 가는 것은 아닌지 모르겠다며 자조 섞인 말을 남겼다.

나이가 들면 나약해지는 것이 인간이다. 하지만 죽는 순간까지도 의미있게 인생을 마무리하는 사람도 있다.

우리 아버지께서는 돌아가시기 직전에 방문한 지인에게 빌린 택시비 만원을 갚을 기회가 없었다며 애써 주셨다.

일신상의 주변일 정리를 비롯해 땅속에 누울자리까지 철저하리 만치 준비하시며 인생을 마감하신 아버지의 모습을 평생 잊을 수가 없다.

인생은 괴롭기 때문에 아름다운 것이라는 말처럼, 살아생전의 고통 또한 행복으로 받아들이는 삶의 자세가 필요하다.

그 이유는 저승보다는 그래도 이승이 낫고 오래사는 것보다는 적절하게 사는게 순리에 맞기 때문이다. 

따라서 기왕 태어난 인생, 행복한 삶을 애써 만들어 즐길 필요가 있다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 인생무상이기에 인생은 살만한 것-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand