홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 What is a Beaut…

이순락기자 0 346
a5fc3302af5c32ca6e411ce2140077e2_1707346703_9387.png
President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications   

On Oct. 10, 2022, Naver blogger Boo Sun-bi posted his review on a blog after watching the Korean movie Life is Beautiful.

According to the father-son ratio, there is also an Italian film titled Life is Beautiful.

The main character of the Korean movie "Life is Beautiful" is a housewife who lives with her husband, son, and daughter.

One day while she was taking care of her family, she was suddenly diagnosed with lung cancer and then realized that she had no confidence in her life until now.

After writing "What I Want to Do Before I Die," she rewritten the title "What I Want to Do in My Life." And I got to do those things one by one.

With her husband's invisible assistance. So far, it seems like a common movie story that is very stereotyped.

He said he didn't want to post it if it was just a story that made him cry even though he knew it.

But what the director was trying to say throughout the movie was not just sadness.

At least for father and son, it was a film that allowed a wife, a mother, and a woman to look back on life and life rather than a sad movie because it ended their lives tragically.

The time with her husband, who accompanied her to fulfill her absurd demand to meet her first love before she died, made her realize that her life had never been meaningless.

The party just for her, which the husband invited all his wife's acquaintances to hold, exchanged tears and laughter, and sent a message that death is not just sad.

I had the idea that a person's life is not everything from a single perspective, and that it appears and changes in various forms according to the interactions of everyone connected to that person.

It is also said that father-son expenses are not trying to live a life to be beautiful to someone, but rather thinking about how to decorate my life beautifully with precious people.

a5fc3302af5c32ca6e411ce2140077e2_1707346741_032.png

Photo Description: Poster for the Korean movie 'Life is Beautiful'

World Gold Palace Sports Association Today's Word, What is a Beautiful Life

E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 한국영화 '인생은 아름다워' 포스터

2022년 10월 10일 네이버 블로거인 부자선비는 한국영화 '인생은 아름다워'를 본 후 감상평을 블로글에 올렸다.

부자선비에 따르면 '인생은 아름다워'라는 제목의 이탈리아 영화도 있다고 한다.

한국영화 '인생은 아름다워'의 주인공은 남편과 아들과 딸고 함께 사는 주부이다.

가족들의 뒷바라지를 하며 살아가던 어느 날 그녀는 갑작스럽게 폐암 판정을 받았다 그리고 나서 지금까지 자신의 인생에 자신은 없었음을 깨닫는다.

'죽기 전 하고 싶은 일'을 작성한 그녀는 '내 생에 하고 싶은 일'로 제목을 고쳐썼다. 그리고 그 일들을 하나씩 하게 됐다.

'츤데레' 남편의 보이지 않는 조력으로 말이다. 여기까지는 굉장히 틀에 박힌 흔한 영화 스토리 같다고 부자선비는 말한다.

알면서도 당할 수 밖에 없는 뻔한 눈물 나오는 스토리뿐이라면 포스팅을 하지 않으려 했다고 한다.

그런데 영화 전체를 통해 감독이 말하려는 건 그냥 슬픔이 아니었다.

최소한 부자선비에게는 아내가, 엄마가, 한 여자가 비극적으로 생을 마감해서 슬픈 영화라기 보다는 삶과 인생에 대해 돌아보게 해주는 영화였다.

죽기 전 첫사랑을 만나겠다는 그녀의 황당한 요구를 들어주기 위해 동행한 남편과의 시간은 그동안 그녀의 인생이 결코 의미없는 시간이 아니었음을 깨닫게 해줬다.

남편이 아내의 지인들을 모두 초대하여 열어 준 그녀만을 위한 파티는 눈물과 웃음을 오가며, 죽음이란 슬픈 것만은 아니라는 메시지를 던졌다.

한 사람의 인생이란 누구 한 명의 시각에서 바라 본 모습이 다가 아니며, 그 사람과 연결된 모든 사람의 상호작용에 따라 다양한 모습으로 나타나고 변해가는 게 아닐까라는 생각을 부자선비는 가지게 됐다.

또한 부자선비는 누군가에게 아름답게 보여지기 위한 인생을 살기 위해  노력하는 게 아니라 소중한 사람들과 함께 내 인생을 어떻게 아름답게 꾸며 갈지를  고민하게 됐다고 한다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 아름다운 인생이란 무엇인가-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand