홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》I grow a bone at…

이순락기자 0 624
76afb9c0e6bf341129f9aa3ed52469e9_1707780094_3234.png
President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications   

Author Kim Yi-yul talked about the reason why humans live through the book, "I grow a bone at every crisis in my life."

It's a new beginning every day.

It's a new beginning every day. Put down yesterday's curtain.

It's all over and a new day has begun.

If you fall, you have to get up, if you cried, you have to wipe your tears, and if you let go of your dreams, you have to pick them up again.

The expectation, longing, and hope of newness. That's life.

That's why I live.

Writer Kim Yi-yul is a veteran copywriter who moved consumers' hearts with sensuous and touching copies at Cheil Worldwide and the Corad production headquarters.

He suddenly abandoned his stable job one day and went looking for what his heart told him to do.

Kim Yi-yul, a book-writing coach, has a warm gaze on the world and insight into reading the future, reminding many people of comfort and hope.

According to the introduction of the book, "I grow a bone at every crisis in my life," Kim Yi-yul tells the story of 23 successful people who bloomed again the moment they thought everything was over.

As the author said, "If adversity is left alone, that life becomes depressing and miserable. Humans become as strong as the adversity they overcome themselves," the heart-wrenching true story of 23 people who overcame their cruel fate with one "hope" and achieved their dreams is a book like a rain that will be a turning point for us living helplessly every day.

The book review of the publisher also covers the interviews of Joanne Rowling.

Joanne Rowling, the author of Harry Potter, said in an interview, "The very bottom days of my life gave me a solid foundation to get back on my feet. If you go down until you go down, you have nothing to fear or fear. All that has to do is get back up and move on." As such, she ended up living with the fruit of Harry Potter, not despairing about her reality and with the hope that a good day will come someday, and she ended up living a second life.

In this book, it tells the story of 23 successful people who bloomed again the moment they thought everything was over.

76afb9c0e6bf341129f9aa3ed52469e9_1707780124_0246.png

Photo Description: A book about the heart-wrenching true story of 23 people who overcame the bottom of their lives by author Kim Yi-yul

- The World Golden Palace Sports Association's words of the day, "I grow a bone at every crisis in my life". -

E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

《세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말》 '나는 인생의 고비마다 한 뼘씩 자란다'-

사진 설명: 김이율 작가가 인생의 밑바닥을 극복한 23인의 가슴 뭉클한 감동 실화는 담은 책

김이율 작가는 책 '나는 인생의 고비마다 한 뼘씩 자란다'를 통해 인간이 살아가는 이유에 대해 말했다.

날마다 새로운 시작이다.

날마다 새로운 시작이다. 어제의 커튼을 내려라.

모든 건 끝났고 새로운 날이 시작되었다.

넘어졌다면 일어나야 하고 울었다면 눈물을 닦아야 하고 꿈을 놓았다면 다시 주워야 한다.

새로움의 기대, 갈망, 그리고 희망. 그게 인생이니까.

내가 살아가는 이유이니까.

김이율 작가는 제일기획과 코래드 제작본부에서 감각적이고 감동적인 카피로 소비자들의 마음을 움직인 베테랑 카피라이터이다. 

그는 어느날 돌연 안정적인 직장을 버리고 가슴이 시키는 일을 찾아 나섰다. 

책쓰기 코칭가로 활동하고 있는 김이율 작가는 세상을 바라보는 따뜻한 시선과 미래를 읽는 통찰은 글에 담아 많은 이들에게 위로와 희망을 일깨워주고 있다.

'나는 인생의 고비마다 한 뼘씩 자란다' 책소개에 따르면 김이율이 모든 것이 끝이라고 생각한 순간 다시 희망의 꽃을 피워 성공한 23인의 이야기를 전한다.

“역경을 역경으로만 남겨둔다면 그 삶은 우울하고 비참해진다. 인간은 스스로가 뛰어넘은 역경만큼 강해진다”는 저자의 말처럼, 잔인한 운명을 ‘희망’ 하나로 이겨낸, 그리고 보란 듯이 꿈꾸던 것을 이뤄낸 23인의 가슴 뭉클한 감동 실화는 무기력하게 하루하루를 살고 있는 우리에게 전환점이 되어줄 단비 같은 책이다.

출판사 서평에는 조앤 롤링의 인터뷰 내용도 다룬다.

『해리포터』의 작가 조앤 롤링은 한 인터뷰에서 “인생의 가장 밑바닥 시절이 내가 다시 일어설 수 있는 단단한 기반이 되어주었습니다. 내려갈 때까지 내려가면 두려울 것도, 꺼릴 것도 없는 법입니다. 다시 일어나서 나아갈 일만 있기 때문입니다”라고 말했다. 이처럼 그녀는 자신이 처한 현실에 절망하지 않고 분명 언젠가 좋은 날이 올 것이라는 희망을 품고 살아온 끝내『해리포터』라는 열매를 맺었고, 그녀는 제2의 인생을 살게 되었다. 

이 책에서 모든 것이 끝이라고 생각한 순간 다시 희망의 꽃을 피워 성공한 23인의 이야기를 전하고 있다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, '나는 인생의 고비마다 한 뼘씩 자란다'-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand