홈 > 사설칼럼 > 김도형칼럼
김도형칼럼

《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》10 Reasons Why Y…

이순락기자 0 753
5231f692eed22e5833438eda78dd4d63_1708037988_9828.png
President of the World Geumgung Sports Association, publisher of KTN Korea Communications   

Nomad is a word for nomad. It refers to people who live herding while moving in a designated area.

Digital nomads refer to people who move from region to region like nomads and use digital media to work and lead their lives.

Today, he dreams of all digital nomads that don't belong to his workplace, but make money on the Internet, work anytime, anywhere, and live comfortably.

In order to become a meaningful digital nomad, it is to mass-produce your own unique content using YouTube.

T-Story's engineers informed us about 10 reasons to use YouTube.

First, it's a definite future retake. YouTube offers the possibility of an economic return to start with a relatively low investment. Unlike stocks and real estate, it is relatively stable and can be grown by individual creativity.

Second, my private business with no investment costs. You can start without investment, and you can upgrade your profits by reinvesting them as you grow.

Third, the era and platform of media is expected. YouTube is considered the final platform by integrating text, images, sounds, and videos, and it is predicted that the market potential will increase over a long period of time.

Fourth, anywhere in the world becomes my workplace. It can be operated anytime, anywhere regardless of time and place, and provides individual flexibility and a free schedule.

Fifth, it is a lifelong job. There is no age limit, so it is possible to work in old age, and it is possible to generate profits by sharing individual know-how and experience.

Sixth, it is a free marketing tool to promote yourself or your business. You can promote your business and get advertising effects through YouTube.

Seventh, the place where I keep my memories. You can record and keep your daily life and leave memories permanently.

Eighth, I get three jobs without knowing. Through YouTube, three jobs can naturally arise: video editing, lectures, and as a YouTuber.

Ninth, learn about marketing. Improve your marketing skills through topics, thumbnails, titles, etc. of content, which can be of great help when starting a private business.

Ninth, you can keep up with new technologies. Through YouTube, the understanding of the latest technologies is improved, which serves as an advantage of improving the quality of individual content.

Considering these reasons, YouTube appears as a platform that provides various benefits according to creativity and effort.

Above all, it is important to have a mindset that consistently and sincerely create YouTube content. Because it is a great tool for self-development.

5231f692eed22e5833438eda78dd4d63_1708038019_5995.png

Photo description: First YouTube video 'Me at the Zoo' posted on April 24, 2005

- World Gold Palace Sports Association Today's Word, 10 Reasons Why You Should Do YouTube -

E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generousl

사진 설명: 2005년 4월 24일 게시된 최초의 유튜브 동영상 'Me at the zoo'

노마드는 유목민을 뜻하는단어이다. 정해진 지역에서 이동하면서 목축 생활을 하는 사람들을 가르킨다.

디지털 노마드는 유목민과 같이 지역을 옮겨 다니면서 디지털 매체를 이용하여 일하고 생활을 영위하는 사람들을 뜻한다.

오늘날은 자신의 직장에 속해 있는 것이 아니라 인터넷으로 돈을 벌며 언제 어디서든 일을 하며 편하게 살 수 있는  디지털 노마드를 모두 꿈꾼다.

의미있는 디지털 노마드가 되기위해서는 유튜브를 활용한 자신만의 고유한 컨텐츠를 양산해 내는 것이다.

티스토리의 엔지니어스는 유튜브를 활용해야 하는 10가지 이유에 대해 알렸다.

첫번째, 미래의 확실한 재태크이다.  유튜브는 상대적으로 낮은 투자로 시작할 수 있는 경제적인 수익의 가능성을 제공한다. 주식이나 부동산과는 달리, 상대적으로 안정적이며 개인의 창의성에 의해 성장할 수 있다.

두번째, 투자비가 없는 내 개인 사업이다. 투자 없이도 시작 가능하며, 성장하면서 수익을 재투자하여 업그레이드할 수 있다.

세번째, 미디어의 시대 및 플랫폼 예상된다. 유튜브는 글, 이미지, 소리, 영상을 통합하여 최종 플랫폼으로 여겨지며, 오랜 기간 동안 시장 가능성이 높아질 것으로 예측된다.

네번째, 전세계 어디가 내 일터가 된다. 시간과 장소에 구애받지 않고 언제 어디서나 활동 가능하며, 개인의 유연성과 자유로운 일정을 제공한다.

다섯번째, 평생 직장이다. 나이 제한이 없어 노년에도 활동 가능하며, 개인의 노하우와 경험을 공유하여 수익 창출이 가능하다.

여섯번째, 본인 또는 본인 사업을 홍보 할 무료의 마케팅 수단이다. 유튜브를 통해 사업을 홍보하고 광고 효과를 얻을 수 있다.

일곱번째, 나의 추억 소장 장소이다. 일상을 기록하고 소장하여 추억을 영구적으로 남길 수 있다.

여덟번째, 나도 모르는 사이에 내 직업이 3개가 생긴다. 유튜브를 통해 영상 편집, 강의, 그리고 유튜버로서의 세 가지 직업이 자연스럽게 생길 수 있다.

아홉번째, 마케팅에 대하여 배운다. 컨텐츠의 주제, 썸네일, 제목 등을 통해 마케팅 실력을 향상시키며, 이는 개인 사업을 시작할 때 큰 도움이 될 수 있다.

열번째, 신기술에 발맞춰 따라 갈 수 있다. 유튜브를 통해 최신 기술에 대한 이해력이 향상되며, 이는 개인의 컨텐츠 품질을 높일 수 있는 장점으로 작용한다.

이러한 이유들을 고려하면 유튜브는 창의성과 노력에 따라 다양한 혜택을 제공하는 플랫폼으로 나타난다.

무엇보다도 꾸준히 성실하게 유튜브 컨텐츠를 창조한다는 마음자세가 중요하다. 자기계발의 훌륭한 도구이기 때문이디.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 유튜브를 해야하는 10가지 이유-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

기사등록 : 김영숙기자
# [경북미디어뉴스]의 모든 기사와 사진은 저작권법에 따라 무단전재시 저작권료를 청구할 수 있습니다.

0 Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand